Forums

Topic: The Trophy Discussion Thread

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 5,748

Cornaboyzzz

@RogerRoger Not really, I'm playing F1 2020 (long term), Moss and I'm about to start Borderlands 3. So I guess Moss is the next one.

Cornaboyzzz

colonelkilgore

Found out today that the Assassins Creed: Black Flag online trophies are still achievable so I think it’ll have to be scheduled in pretty soon to give myself the best chance of finding matches.

So if anyone is in the same situation as me (as in you’ve wanted to play Black Flag but was put off by the fact that the online trophies would be a platinum blocker) I’ll probably be starting in in March... the more the merrier to achieve those online trophies.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

RogerRoger

@Cornaboyzzz Yeah, looking at those three options, congratulations on your Moss platinum!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

sorteddan

Just managed plat number 71 with the awesomely excellent God of War. Can't believe it was in my backlog for as long as it was but understand now why many rate it so highly. Great gameplay, loved Kratos more than when I played GoW3remaster and now have developed the habit of gruffly shouting "Boy" and pointing at stuff. The Queen kicked my head in plenty of times for the last trophy though!

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

colonelkilgore

@Sorteddan congrats bud, great to hear you enjoyed it so much too. I hope I come across a gem like that in my backlog!

**** DLC!

Th3solution

@Sorteddan Sounds exactly like my recent experience. Loved the game and miss it already. Congratulations! Like me, better late than never!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

johncalmc

For some reason I've told my fiancée I'm going to platinum Grand Theft Auto: Vice City as the next game I play. I don't know why. I can't imagine the game holds up. Still I love the soundtrack.

johncalmc

Twitter:

nessisonett

@johncalmc I tried playing that recently but there’s one particular mission where you have to rescue Lance that I literally cannot do. It’s a whole lot more frustrating than San Andreas, which I feel holds up. Not quite as annoying as GTA 3 though, which has aged badly mostly because it has a paper-thin narrative to support its aged gameplay unlike the other two in the trilogy.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Gremio108

@johncalmc Funnily enough I started GTA III the other day with the intention of platinuming it. The driving holds up very well, the shooting not so much.

As @nessisonett says, the narrative in GTA III is pretty slim, but I'm enjoying that. It's refreshing after GTA V, which liked the sound of its own voice a little too much for me.

Gameplay and plot wise, Vice City should fall nicely between the two. Let us know how you get on with it. You're right about the soundtrack, it's unbelievable even today. I'm enjoying the radio stations in III, they remind me of a time when Rockstar still put actual jokes in GTA, rather than just lazy innuendos.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

nessisonett

@Gremio108 Yeah, the cutscenes with the mafia and stuff were pretty good but I would have liked a bit more of an overarching narrative. It was doing so much new at the time that I can forgive it though!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

NemesisSam30

Latest platinum, Concrete Genie - 22:34 10/2/2021
Control all DLC finished off for 100% 0945 10/2/2021

NemesisSam30

colonelkilgore

Awesome, just managed to get the last of the Dying Light online trophies at half-time during the rugby... was quite hectic as I’ve been on the discord all day looking for players and 2 popped up during half-time. I then had to find a fourth (including myself and the other two) while in-game being mauled by zombers... somehow I found somebody and the Polyamory Trophy popped.

I’m sure there will be further challenges but that ‘should’ ensure the platinum.

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

redd214

My son just got his first platinum in Fallen Order and I might be more excited then when he first walked lol!!! Raising another generation of trophy hunters!!

redd214

RogerRoger

@redd214 Nicely done, congratulations to him! It's a good first platinum to aim for, I'd say.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Cornaboyzzz

And there it is !

#300 Moss - A wonderful tale and an amazing VR experience. A bit short but it was incredible.

Cornaboyzzz

colonelkilgore

@Cornaboyzzz congratulations buddy, I can only dream of the triple-century... I’ll keep trying though.

What’s next on the agenda?

**** DLC!

sorteddan

@Cornaboyzzz
That is awesome, just awesome!
Out of interest: what, and when, was the first one you got?

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

RogerRoger

@Cornaboyzzz Congratulations! A fine milestone indeed; be proud!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic