Forums

Topic: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)

Posts 161 to 180 of 339

roe

Oh ffs!

Post Guardian Ape spoiler - THERE'S A BLOODY NOTHER ONE!!

roe

JohnnyShoulder

@roe Ha ha yeah I almost said when I posted before. I didn't enjoy that one as much.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

kyleforrester87

Oh really? Lol

I just remembered the Shinobi hunter at the start and how much trouble it gave me. I’d smoke his ass so hard now.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

It's annoying when you almost kill a boss then can't even get past the 1st phase the next few goes

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

JohnnyShoulder

Yes, just beat one of the 'ending' bosses. That was one tough fight as to be expected. His hits do massive posture damage, even when successfully deflected. So the Ichimonji skill is really handy as it recovers posture damage as dealing it (as well normal damage). It has a slow build up so you can only do it after he pulls of certain moves. He also throws this annoying ball at you which if you get caught in the mist prevents you from healing.

Anyway glad I can finally move on to the next area, defo on the home straight now.

JohnnyShoulder

@LN78 I'm hoping I've done most of the stuff for the two alternative 'good' endings. Just need to finish the game now! I'm defo locked out of the default ending, but I've backed up my save for the 'bad' ending to a usb stick for later.

JohnnyShoulder

If you haven't guessed already, i love this game. The feeling you get when you totally nail the combat, deflecting, countering and dodging attacks on a few enemies is so satisfying.
If you have a spare half hour, i reccomend the below, two guys and a gal have a non-spoiler chat about the game.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

kyleforrester87

What are the chances of DLC do we reckon? Pretty high given past experiences I suppose. The only difference being you’d have expected Activision to have been pushing a mental season pass.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 Not quite sure what you mean with the Activision thing, but yeah hopefully there will an expansion or two. From have a good record of delivery quality content, but I wouldn't expect to see anything for awhile, probs Autumn at the earliest.

Quintumply

I’m at the final boss now, holy moly. I can get around half way at best — this one is gonna take some practice!

And yeah I think we’ll definitely have some DLC this year.

Quintumply

PSN: Quintumply | Twitter:

JohnnyShoulder

The last area is lush and has the weirdest enemies yet. I'm not sure if I totally understand it all however.

I've just got a couple of bits to clear up in this area including the boss, two smaller areas to do, one boss in another area, at least one more headless to defeat and the last two prayer beads to increase my Vitality and Posture to the max. And then I'm done!

The only thing i won't be able to do is fully upgrade every Prosthetic Tool, as the one of the materials you only get 6 in each play through and you need 10 to upgrade everything. And that material is only available late in the game. Boooooo. Unless they have with DLC, but I imagine that will come with new every Prosthetic Tools.

Mergatro1d

I must be getting very close to the end now. Just beat the boss on the bridge and got to the shrine in the next area; still have a few optional bosses to beat, so I think I'll go back and finish them off now I'm a master shinobi.

To think I was pretty close to giving up on this game when I couldn't beat that drunken idiot near the beginning. This is fast becoming one of my favourite games this generation.

Mergatro1d

PSN: mergatro1d

roe

Just beat the final boss. Brilliant feeling when I finally got to grips with all the stages and felt relatively comfortable with it. Very, very good game. My game of the year so far for sure and I think it's gonna take some beating.

Now for 3 more endings and the platinum!

roe

JohnnyShoulder

I've got 3 bosses to go now, the final boss and 2 optional bosses. One of the optional ones i need for one of the alternative endings. I still haven't decided which ending to go for, but seeing what happens right before the final boss may have swayed my decision.

I've also got one prayer bead to find but I don't have a scooby where it is, even after looking at a wiki.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

roe

@JohnnyShoulder I finished my first playthrough the other day but I'm missing 3 prayer beads unfortunately and also have no idea where they are. Looks like I might have to go back through with a guide to find them which I'm not totally against as I need to go through again to get another ending anyway but it's still a bit annoying.

roe

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic