Forums

Topic: Cyberpunk 2077 OT

Posts 161 to 180 of 283

ApostateMage

Sounds like one of Delamain's 'children'.

ApostateMage

LieutenantFatman

Kelvin the Artificial Intelligence has malfunctioned. Syntax error. Unable to reboot, stay safe customer, you should run now. Corruption detected.

LieutenantFatman

Octane

This is worth a watch. In hindsight it's shocking what the marketing looked like versus the actual product.

Octane

ApostateMage

Finished my second playthrough as a nomad this time and got The Star ending which was a happy and bittersweet one, much better than the first ending I got. I then decided to go back a little and chose the Temperance ending which really moved me. That one is such a tearful yet fantastic ending. Say what you will about CDPR but they remain as very good writers of stories and characters.

ApostateMage

JohnnyShoulder

@ApostateMage I just completed the game and got The Sun ending, which was quite fitting with one of the main themes of the game. Will defo go back and do the others, just looked at what needs to be done and looks like I should be able to get them all. I liked what they did on the credits with some of the characters, and love the first song that plays too.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

ApostateMage

@JohnnyShoulder That's the ending I got with my streetkid playthrough. I didn't really like that one, made my V look like a right selfish cow!

ApostateMage

JohnnyShoulder

@ApostateMage Yeah it looked like V got the fame and recognition they wanted but at the price of pushing her friends away. Of course, dying within 6 months would not have helped things.

Have you done the secret ending yet? I can't remember what choices I made in the certain mission, but probably have a save that I could go back to.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

ApostateMage

@JohnnyShoulder I haven't done the secret ending yet or the one where you go with Nanako . I think I'll do that on a third playthrough as a Corpo.

ApostateMage

LordSteev

Happy Friday! 9 or 10 days ago, CDPR said the next big patch was in 10 days. They also said they weren't in crunch mode, so as near as I can figure, that SHOULD mean a big fat new patch today! Here's to a weekend filled with Cyberpunk goodness!

LordSteev

LordSteev

So much great music in this game on the car radios. (Sorry, excluding the above example 😉)

I have to admit though, If I roam in to a pack of gangbangers with their boomboxes on and have to hear 'Everything burns...everything burns..' one more time...

Even now, I turn off the boomboxes when I find them, so I can go about my job (corpse robbing) in relative peace.

LordSteev

ApostateMage

@LordSteev But Us Cracks are so catchy, even Kerry Eurodyne likes them!

@crimsontadpoles The music is exceptional in Cyberpunk 2077 and I love the fact that the artists recorded songs specifically for the game. My favourite radio station is Pacific Dreams. Night City cruise music.

ApostateMage

LordSteev

@ApostateMage
Pacific Dreams all the way! Sometimes I'll sprinkle in some Death Metal and the soothing tunes of the Jazz station, too, but overall, Pacific Dreams is #1.

I feel horrible about not being able to enjoy the same music as Kerry Eurodyne. He's a true cultural icon, so obviously the problem lies with me.

Hey, since you're the only one I know who's put more time in on this game than me, I've got to ask you which you prefer...super jump ankles, or double jump tendons? I went with the ankles, but I'm very curious about the tendons. 45,000 imperial dragons, or whatever the currency is, and I'm walking around with about 420,000, but I still have some cars to buy. I love the ankles, but the grass is always greener.....

LordSteev

ApostateMage

@LordSteev I've always bought the double jump Reinforced Tendons because they are an absolute blast for getting about. My V is always parkouring around Night City like Faith from Mirror's Edge. I did try the special boost ankles you can only buy from Fingers (if you don't punch him in his despicable face) but they were nowhere near as good.

ApostateMage

LordSteev

@ApostateMage Hmmm, I thought I got my ankles from Victor Vector....been to so many ripperdoc clinics though, can't be sure. Since around patch 1.06 I've noticed more cars, and they've actually started to hit me when I'm crossing streets occasionally if I don't look both ways. The thing I love about the superjump ankles is if you hold x, you double or triple jump when you release it. Now I don't bother with intersections at all, just sprint towards the road holding x, and release it right before I hit the street, and I just FLY over the traffic! It's beautiful.

Edited on by LordSteev

LordSteev

Jimmer-jammer

I’ve sadly just made it to the point of no return, yet still have so much to do, so I’m gonna go do all that, and not worry about the chip that’s gonna fry my brain. Love it!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

crimsontadpoles

I reached an ending of the game. I got the "Where is my mind" ending. It's essentially The Devil ending, though I didn't get that trophy since I didn't save Takemura earlier on in the game. Overall, it was a bit of a downer ending. Some of V's friends weren't keen on her dealing with Arasaka, Johnny was "shredded", and V only has 6 months to live due to the damage from the relic.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic