Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 521 to 540 of 573

WanderingBullet

@AFCC ... true but to be fair that rising uppercut move has been used so many times already especially in fighting games. Even Little Mac from Super Smash Bros 4 has the same move with the same name.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

AFCC

@WanderingBullet I totally understand what you're saying but there's only so many things you can do with a character with a giant fist xD Besides we had no ability in the game that would do a knockup...maybe now we can get an yasuo like character

AFCC

PSN: AFCC_13 | Twitter:

Constable_What

They nerfed Doomfist on PTR already. It was the distance to his Rocket Punch ability. I have Overwatch on PC, and can say he is pretty crazy (Imagine Reinhardt and Genji put together). This nerf was the one that I most expected, but I wouldn't be surprised if he received future nerfs. Like a longer recharge for his primary fire or a slight decrease to the shields he gets from his passive ability.
I'm kind of dissapointed with him. I think he is insanely good for the current meta. Dive comps are frustrating, and Doomfistis like the dive master.
However, because he is very dependent on his abilities I see Sombra getting a lot more play now.

Constable_What

AFCC

@Tasuki Well you're right! It's not so reliable as the Doomfist knockup to have a followup ability I guess

AFCC

Tasuki

@AFCC Yout got a point there although I have seen some good Junkrat players use the mine to pop opponents up then follow it up with shots. I can do it sometimes but still trying to master it. I will agree though it's not quite the same or as easy as Doomfist.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

AFCC

@Tasuki I don't know if you know Yasuo, but I was thinking of maybe a character with a similar ultimate

AFCC

WanderingBullet

Doomfist will be playable on the 28th of July.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

ztpayne7

@booshy89 I'm a mercy main and I love the new skin! That and sombra are the ones I want the most! Good luck to you. Probably going to try Lucio ball today

ztpayne7

ztpayne7

@booshy89 that sucks. 50% of the time when I've been getting legendaries recently it's just been currency 😩 Hoping for better luck. I got overwatch at the end of the anniversary event and only got a Zarya skin and I never use her.

ztpayne7

Tasuki

Lucio Ball is ok problem is it makes me want to play Rocket League haha. What I really like is that you have the chance to get last year's skins as well and at a reduced cost too!!

Also I am really glad they brought Total Mayhem back

My Backlog

ztpayne7

Yeah, so far I've opened 9 summer loot boxes and haven't gotten a single legendary skin from this year. Psh.

I did get one of the ones from last year and I did get a legendary - it just wasn't for the summer games.

ztpayne7

Tasuki

@booshy89 Yeah I believe the death match are playable on the PTR on PC now. As for mystery heroes it's ok I am not a big fan but that's cause matches are more based on luck the skill, that and I always get characters I am horrible with like Widowmaker or Hanzo or Tracer.

My Backlog

ztpayne7

@booshy89 @Tasuki I thought mystery heroes would be a good way to learn some characters but I was DEAD WRONG. haha. I stayed away from it. Now that I know a lot more of the characters, it's actually pretty fun.

FYI the new map for deathmatch will only be on free for all and not team death match.

Yeah that's a great idea about a golden loot box at levels 100, 200 etc. I'm at like 91 now!

Also, they're giving buffs to roadhog, widowmaker, junkrat, and orisa!

ztpayne7

Tasuki

@ztpayne7 Yeah I thought the same about mystery heroes, although that's were I did learn to play Zenyatta and he's one of my favorites now.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.