Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,680

LieutenantFatman

Playing a bit of SingStar Queen this evening. Pretty sure I haven't changed the batteries in the mics for over 10 years, not that I recall anyway, amazed they haven't destroyed the mics from having been sat in there for so long.

LieutenantFatman

RogerRoger

@LieutenantFatman ...and they're still working?! Blimey, buy more of that brand!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

colonelkilgore

Still plodding through MGS: Peace Walker, finally starting to get some good weapons and gear so hopefully in the home stretch now. I got 1 main mission and 23 extra ops left to get S ranks and a couple of trophies that will require some grinding unless I get lucky with the rng.

**** DLC!

LieutenantFatman

@colonelkilgore
Going for the platinum from the sound of it? Not sure if I still have my copy, but it was great fun to play. I gave up before the plat as the grind was a bit too much for me but I did get pretty far.

LieutenantFatman

colonelkilgore

@LieutenantFatman yeah I’m trying for it... it’s a tough plat though and I won’t think it’s a done deal until it pops. Some of those MANY vehicle are very tough with the non-lethal means necessary to get the S. I’ve been very lucky to have found a few great co-op partners... hopefully we’ll all stick around so that all of us manage to get the plat around the same time.

If you do fancy finishing off your plat, you can always get in on this before I’m done with the game.

**** DLC!

LieutenantFatman

@colonelkilgore
Could be fun to jump back in. I've not played it since 2014. Turns out the only 2 extra ops I didn't S rank were 69 and 76, both max 4 players. For the main missions, it was about 5 missions though, as I recall the unskippable cut scenes could be a bit of a pain. Feel free to add me if you don't mind me being rusty. What time do you usually play?

PSN: LieutenantFatman

LieutenantFatman

colonelkilgore

@LieutenantFatman will do bud... and don’t worry I’m no great shakes on the game, the guys I’ve been playing with have helped me greatly.

I’m in the UK but have pulled more than a few all-nighters as my co-op buddies are in the States and Canada... so basically we’ll work something out either way. Whereabouts are you anyway Lieutenant?

I’ll send a friend request shortly...

**** DLC!

colonelkilgore

@LieutenantFatman okay bud, I get home from work around 5pm (although Wednesdays I’m free all day)... how bout we have an opening session tomorrow around 5pmish?

**** DLC!

LieutenantFatman

@colonelkilgore
Sounds good matey, I'll be free for a good couple of hours tomorrow from 5pm, see you then. Hopefully my old ps3 mic still works, haha.

LieutenantFatman

colonelkilgore

@LieutenantFatman sadly I don’t have a PS3 mic bud, we’ll just have to message plans before each mission (tbh as long as we use non-lethal means, that is obvs the most important thing). It’s not ideal but we’ll make it work.

**** DLC!

LieutenantFatman

@colonelkilgore
Aye, no worries, shouldn't be an issue!

Edit: great games, cheers buddy, thanks for your patience. Was fun, finally got the trophy for S ranked extra ops, wooo!

Edited on by LieutenantFatman

LieutenantFatman

RoadRashRob71

I am playing many titles, but I seem to gravitate strongly to gta5 online the most. Recently got payday2 but to be honest, I'm not impressed despite all the hype. I'm anxious to move into the present and get away from retrogaming. I've been doing it for years, but back then, it didn't matter, because content was all on disk, and online was alien to us. Now, if you don't play online, you could find yourself stuck. But yeah, Gta 5, Payday 2, and this new DLC called defiance. (Not new, but new to me.)

RoadRashRob71

Bentleyma

I ordered a PS3 earlier today. Decided I’m going to get into PS3 gaming to save myself some money, seeing as you can get games for as little as 50p. I figured I’d get a head start on PS3 gaming by playing Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune on PlayStation Now. Just escaped the submarine in the jungle and the game holds up surprisingly well so far. Once that’s done I’ll be playing Eternal Sonata and Diablo III.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Bentleyma

@Arugula Yeah! That, 3D Dot Game Heroes and Folklore are the games that swayed me to get a PS3. Those last two games are a bit on the expensive side, so I won’t get them just yet.

Bentleyma

Bentleyma

@Arugula I owned a PS3 years ago, so I already have a decent selection of games that I can download. It was so long ago that I’m looking forward to seeing what games I own. Pretty sure I own several Tales of games and Ni no Kuni, so they should keep me busy for a while.

Bentleyma

Balhallam1

At the moment I'm playing through the Ratchet & Clank trilogy as well as the Jak & Daxter trilogy. I also want to start playing Splinter Cell again!

Balhallam1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic