Forums

Topic: WE HAVE A WINNER - The 2021 Screenshot of the Year Competition

Posts 101 to 120 of 130

Deadlyblack

Love everyone's shots. They're fantastic.

1. The Fallen
2. Practice, for there is no perfect
3. Postcard to Norway

Deadlyblack

PSN: Deadlyblack | Twitter:

Th3solution

@Gremio108 Epic post, buddy, as always.

Good to know I’m not the only one who’s favorite pick up line is: “Ya know, babe — I was a finalist in the PushSquare screenshot competition….” Dames love that. Perhaps if I was a winner I’d get my dinner paid for too.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Thrillho

@Gremio108 is taking this far better than me. As a previous winner, I am calling the whole process a fix as not one of mine made it into the final ten. It's a conspiracy that the two of us never even got a look in! I blame that Ramsey fella.

So grudgingly here are my votes..

1) Look at Me... - FIVE POINTS!!!
2) I'm From the Future - THREE POINTS!!
3) Split Personality - a measly ONE POINT(S)!

And well done to @Hispanicguy for my personal screenshot of the year for You're Kinda Tall (TEN POINTS!!!!!)

Thrillho

Gremio108

@Th3solution Thanks. It is quite invigorating when I go into a restaurant and they bring out the place mats I made for them with my winning shot on. Sometimes I make all the other diners join me in banging my knife and fork on the table and chanting "screenshot, screenshot, screenshot" until either a) my date leaves or b) I'm thrown out. You'd be surprised how often it's both.

@Thrillho The year after I won one of mine got to the last ten again and I was genuinely worried in case it won and I looked a right d*ck. The quality has rocketed these last couple of years though and I haven't got close. I've got the PS5 upstairs for Christmas so I'm going big next year! We'll have our moment in the sun once again, don't you worry.

@RogerRoger Are you saying those framed originals I paid £300 for weren't genuine? Someone's had me, bet it was that Ramsey fella.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

amersga

Here's my vote:

1. "I'm From the Future"
2. "Chasing Stars"
3. "Magnetic Space Junk"

amersga

0ld_boy

The vote:
First Choice = 5 points "Look At Me... I'm The Boss Now"
Second Choice = 3 points "The Fallen"
Third Choice = 1 point "Endless Slumber"
Thanks @all for sharing
Massive thanks to Organization and the judges for taking the time to do this.

0ld_boy

ishaajo840

RogerRoger wrote:

@ishaajo840 I'm real sorry, but your entries weren't considered, as you posted them after the deadline. I think that they're fantastic shots, and I'm grateful to you for sharing them with us! I'll add your name to the competition's epic list of tags, so that you're given plenty of notice next year.

Thx Roger!! Will post them on Screenshot threads

My Votes:
5p-Magnetic Space Junk
3p-Postcard to Norway
1p-Look At Me... I'm The Boss Now

Wished could see those snaps in full glory.. Any way to download them??

ishaajo840

Hispanicguy

1st: "Chasing Stars"
2nd: "Split Personality"
3rd: "Postcard to Norway"

Thank you everyone for putting this together! Great shots all around!

Thrillho wrote:

And well done to @Hispanicguy for my personal screenshot of the year for You're Kinda Tall (TEN POINTS!!!!!)

I appreciate you! lol thank you

Edited on by Hispanicguy

Hispanicguy

ralphdibny

1. Look at me, I'm the boss now

2. Chasing stars

3. Postcard to Norway

Honourable mention goes to Practice, for there is No Perfect. Only because it is I normally go by the Do or Do Not, There is No Try mantra. Maybe I can change it up a bit and do a bit more practice. I'm not sure if the two mantras are mutually exclusive but maybe there is room for both in my life 😁

See ya!

render

These are all amazing and makes me wish I had the patience to mess with photo mode more. Here's my vote:

5 points - "Look At Me... I'm The Boss Now"
3 points - "Practice, For There Is No Perfect"
1 point - "Chasing Stars"

render

RogerRoger

@ApostateMage I've never been accused of having a plan before, so thank you! Must mean my combination of luck, enthusiasm and blind panic is working!

@Gremio108 [leafs through stack of money] Um... yeah, it was totally that other fella. Get 'im.

@ishaajo840 Given that a lot of the screenshots posted on this topic might've been compressed, either by people's image-hosting website of choice or by the fact that they were sent to me via PSN, leaving me with a copy of a copy to share, you'd have to ask specific individuals about uploading the original, uncompressed file for you to save. It's such a mixed bag of quality out there, in terms of sharing images! With any luck, the rumoured Discord integration with PlayStation will make things easier.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Thanks to everybody who's voted thusfar, and for your kind comments whilst doing so!

Remember, you have until 8pm (UK GMT) today to have your say!

My votes are as follows:

First Choice = "Chasing Stars" (5 points)
Second Choice = "Split Personality" (3 points)
Third Choice = "Look At Me... I'm The Boss Now" (1 point)

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Tomato_Goose

So many awesome works, I'm in love! It's hard to choose only 3 submissions, but I'll do my best.

1. "I'm From The Future" from Returnal - looks more like an epic art for a great sci-fi saga, great shot! 5 points.
2. "The Fallen" from Code Vein - this shot looks like a page from an artbook... I'd like to print It and place somewhere on the wall, it gives me some kind of artistic satisfaction. 3 points.
3. "Look At Me... I'm The Boss Now" from Returnal - second shot from Returnal - I am amazed by the possibilities of photo-mode in this game... and by the author's skills. 1 point.

Hope, all the authors would upload more of their work to the forum's screenshot thread!

And lots of thanks to @RogerRoger for such an amazing contest and all the efforts!

Tomato_Goose

Ralizah

5 points: "I'm From The Future" from Returnal
3 points: "Split Personality" from Gran Turismo: Sport
1 point: "Chasing Stars" from Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

@RogerRoger Sorry I've been unable to participate this year. As always, you're doing a bang-up job.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

nomither6

1 . "Practice, For There Is No Perfect" from Ghost of Tsushima (5)
2. "Chasing Stars" from Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (3)
3 . "Split Personality" from Gran Turismo: Sport (1)

i thought i was atleast gonna be nominated for action

nomither6

themcnoisy

Here we go!

5pts The Fallen
3pts Postcard to Norway
1pt I'm from the future

Edited on by themcnoisy

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

HallowMoonshadow

Here's my votes

1. Endless Slumber - 5pts
2. Postcard To Norway - 3pts
3. Magnetic Space Junk - 1pt

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

That's it, folks! Voting is over! If you post your rankings beyond this point, they won't be counted.

Give me a second to fetch my abacus and I'll be back with the results.

Ralizah wrote:

@RogerRoger Sorry I've been unable to participate this year.

Absolutely no apology necessary! This is always just a bit of fun, here for those who wanna take part and not for those that don't. I feel bad enough tagging folks to let them know about it, as I get real nervous about putting people under pressure to participate.

I'd hate to cause anybody any stress. I'm just beyond grateful to everybody who takes part, either by submitting shots or simply by voting, so thank you!

Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

@RogerRoger There's no pressure. Just a missed opportunity on my part.

Still, looking at the competition, I probably wouldn't have had a chance to begin with. Some great choices this year.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.