Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 361 to 380 of 380

CarbonLink

PSN ID: BlipTheShift
Xbox Live: BlipTheShift

NNID: XApexX

Kyushutrail

Hey! Im pretty new to ps and have been using pushsquare as my main info source on games. Thereโ€™s a really great community here! I donโ€™t really play multiplayer games (yet anyway), but my PSN ID is kyushutrail if you would like to add me
Quick question, what are benefits of connecting with people on PSN besides for multiplayer/co-op games? Thanks!

Kyushutrail

Graygray20-UK

Graygray20-UK

Fill free to add me from the UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง age 47 looking for people my own age

Graygray20-UK

KilloWertz

@AgentCooper This is a legitimate question and not mocking you, but you do know you could have just changed your regular PSN ID to a new name, right?

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Ceridane

PSN ID: Ceridane
Language: Spanish and English
PS Systems: PS3, PSVita and PS5

Feel free to add me. I enjoy comparing games and trophies with fellow hunters/ completionists also helping out with online trophies when needed.

Ceridane

QualityGeezer

I'm Quality Geezer feel free to add me

QualityGeezer

CaptD

@AgentCooper Apologies I rejected your friend request as I thought it was spam, I did look at the your profile and it was all hidden so, um, yeah.
I miss the old PS3 (and PS4?) feature where you could add a message in the friend request (such as "yo it is ame Mario") as it would solve these sort of problems.

Anyhoo have just sent a friends request
(feel free to reject. . )

CaptD

JohnnyShoulder

@CaptD I almost did the same! ๐Ÿ˜‚ But I did see a message from @AgentCooper on the friend request, which did explain things a bit.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@AgentCooper Appreciate the tag, as I very nearly just deleted your request!

Will approve it when I'm back on my PS5 later. Cheers!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@AgentCooper No worries, the profile pic gave it away.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@AgentCooper Glad I decided to check on here. I normally ignore unknown friend requests but noticed there were 5 'common' friends between us so figured it must be someone on here.
Handy timing as I am thinking about another purge of my friend-list. Every few years I like to go through and remove any randoms I've added who I don't actually know in person but I've extended that to include people I know from the forums.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

@AgentCooper It's all good, it's handy having a small group of forum friends online. You never know when it might come in handy.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

ximmortalx

Hello, if enjoy trophy hunting, please feel free to add me and check my signature for a link to our trophy hunting discord ๐Ÿ† please let me know you are from PushSquare when adding me ๐Ÿ™‚

PSN OoSk1lleDoO

Edited on by ximmortalx

https://discord.gg/M4msJmE5WQ

https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/OoSk1lleDoO.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSTrophyHunters/

Nephthyx

Hi everyone, I mainly play Overwatch 2 and FIFA for multiplayer games. Let's play together ๐Ÿ˜Š

PSN : Nephthyx__

Other than that I also play singleplayer games with some casual trophy hunting.

Nephthyx

SavoyPrime

PSN: SavoyPrime

Looking for friends who like similar games that I do. Mostly single-player games, but I do play some of the big co-op multiplayer games with my friends. Mention that you're from Push Square when you send the invite.

Edited on by SavoyPrime

SavoyPrime

PSN: SavoyPrime | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic