Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 341 to 360 of 381

render

@WanderingBullet I'm another who just has no interest in FIFA sorry. Haven't played MHW or Overwatch either but am up for playing the odd thing online. We have a Gran Turismo 7 race night going on if you have any interest in that?

render

colonelkilgore

Well Iโ€™ll send you a friend request and maybe weโ€™ll end up being interested in the same co-op game in future. @WanderingBullet

**** DLC!

render

@WanderingBullet No worries, it was just on the off chance as it's not everyones bag. I'll fire you over a friend request anyway and see if there's something in the future that we both end up dropping on.

render

Super_Pine_89

Hi all,

My psn profile is Super_pine_89. Add me ^^ . I'm playing Elden Ring and Fifa 22.

Cheers

Super_Pine_89

MaulTsir

Yo yo yo, didn't even know this place existed duh!

My psn is....wait for it......MaulTsir, how inventive, I bet no one would of guessed it!

Anyway please feel free to add me, I play various different games fortnite, among us, Apex but mainly single player games, I'm always up for some co-op games or even just add me so we can peak on each other profiles (go on admit it you know you love doing it)

Just let me know your from this site and then we can be friends ๐Ÿ˜

Edited on by MaulTsir

MaulTsir

render

@MaulTsir Don't play Fortnite or Apex but up for some co-op in other games. Request sent

render

KilloWertz

@MaulTsir Added you. I can't send you a message to tell you due to your settings. Just a heads up if anybody else sends you one.

PSN ID/Xbox Live Gamertag: KilloWertz
Switch Friend Code: SW-6448-2688-7386

Lavalera

@MaulTsir i dont play many coop games but i added you

PSNid: Lavalera

MB81

If anyone wants to team up in Battlefield 5, Warzone 2, or just add anyway, my PSN ID is MajorBriggs81. Iโ€™m based in Japan (GMT+8/9) so pretty hard to schedule with Europe-based people.

PSN: MajorBriggs81
GT7 account: MajorBriggs81JP

tangerinedreamer

my PSN ID is bitemywire. Play all sorts - GT7, BF2402 (yes I know), FX Pinball, Golf, Footy, CoD (if I can be arsed) - epitaph:- sunk far too many hours into returnal not to have the platinum.

tangerinedreamer

Dusk_Actual

Hello!!
Re-joining the PS ecosystem after a years-long hiatus. Looking to make and add friends! Feel free to add!

I play lots of different stuff but itโ€™ll be mostly non-fps games, as I use my Xbox for that.

PSN: Dusk_Actual

Edited on by Dusk_Actual

Dusk_Actual

GuttyYZ

Hey. If anyone wants to add me I'm GuttyYZ.

I mainly play single player games at the moment but dip into the odd MP game.

GuttyYZ

silverspeed

Hi guys,
I consider myself as a new ps player.
I have ps plus extra and I would like to play with some players online every now and then.

I played single player Shadow of tactics, titanfall 2, planetfall.
Now I have ps extra, I would like to explore some online games from the list.
I plan to buy Back for blood. Mainly because I liked left for dead on pc ๐Ÿ˜€
My first completed campaign is from titanfall 2, so I might end up playing there ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Add me on PSN if you wouldn't mind gaming from ps extra list.
Psn: silverspeedNo1

silverspeed

PSN: silverspeedNo1

Gunnerzaurus

I'm Gunnerzaurus! But as mentioned from others, let me know you're from PushSquare in the request!

Gunnerzaurus

PSN: Gunnerzaurus

silverspeed

@Install_MOBO , not anymore ๐Ÿ˜‰
Although I have so little free time nowadays, I will message when I am up to killing zombies or other fun

silverspeed

PSN: silverspeedNo1

Flow297

Anyone playing Destiny 2 in here? Add me PSN: DayWalker_989.
See out there guardian!

Flow297

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic