super late posting on this my PSN is NoxAreus

Edited on by Areus

Areus

Nukemd87

NUKEMD87. Feel free to add me folks

Nukemd87

Locklend

OneLastStand5
Please add me! Iā€™m super bored and need some new people to play with. I play the following games:
Monster Hunter World
Overwatch
Ultimate Chicken Horse
Borderlands
Minecraft
GTA
Red Dead 2
And many more!

You got it!

dangerousrecipe

feel free too add me even tho im not always online

psn: dangerousrecipe

dangerousrecipe

Rob_230

Hi All, feel free to add me on PSN. Im Rob_230 like my username on here. Plz just comment you are from Push Square

Rob_230

RogerRoger

@Rob_230 Thanks for adding me earlier!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@Rob_230 we are now buddies.

But can you do me a massive favour please?

Puyo puyo tetris - I can't get a game and need the online Trophies if possible! I know you have the game. Great trophy haul BTW and a massive well done for the plat on COD MW.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

Rob_230

@themcnoisy Thanks Id be only too happy to help. Only problem is my gaming time is slightly limited due to having a 2 year old, and ive hardly played puyo puyo yet so dont know what level of skill is needed (i dont have any). Im sure we can sync up tho and grind out the online stuff.

Thanks re MW Remastered. That platinum was an absolute nightmare. All because of that horrendous beat the best trophy - completing the training course in less than 15.1 seconds. Eurgh. It took me SO many hours

Rob_230

themcnoisy

@Rob_230 I have 4 kids bro so I know how limiting time can be. The online stuff will be a sinch. You have to play 5x on puzzle mode - that could be wins but it's dead online so we should play each other when we set up a game.

Edited on by themcnoisy

Rob_230

@themcnoisy Awesome Well im on most evenings, so if you see me online just ping over a request and we will get it done šŸ™‚
Great work with 4 kids too! I have my hands full with 1. Haha you must have eyes in the back of your head šŸ™‚

Rob_230

themcnoisy

@Rob_230 it's like I'm a ref in the wwe most of the time.

Nice one. Thanks for the friend request.

TyrantTortuga

I'm on many evenings and would love to make some friends via PSN. Feel free to add me: codygraham22 ; Like OP said, mention you're from PushSquare!

TyrantTortuga
Psn: codygraham22
Steam: TyrantTortuga

"The greatest teacher, failure is." - Yoda

nathanSF

I'm TheSil. Always happy to jump in and lend a hand If I'm about.

IwriteSci-Fi

Twitter:

Fandabidozi

Playing Fortnite and need friends for objectives and fun p.s. I'm not very good:
PSN Fandabidozi2203

NNID: Fandabidozi
3DS Friend Code: 2552-1581-3189
AC Pocket Camp: 1580 9310 141

Twitter:

Rudy_Manchego

I changed mine to the ever wonderful Rudy_Manchego if anyone wishes to add me. Or not. I will understand either way.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy I was killed by a Clonetrooper called "FoxyGoddessX" (or something close) in Star Wars: Battlefront II the other day, and was gonna ask if it was you.

Then I thought about your usual gaming fare and realised it would've likely been a silly question.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

I have played Star Wars Battlefront II @RogerRoger

But luckily for you I only played like ten minutes of the story before giving up on it... Plus I'm cheap as hell with no PS plus as stated :')

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic