Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 241 to 260 of 380

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Oh don't worry, even with only ten minutes' experience and no PS Plus, you'd still probably beat me at the game.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

QualityGeezer

Add me if you want Quality Geezer. Playing ESO at the mo

QualityGeezer

Kylejjesso

Hi I play OverWatch and GTA 5
My gamer ID is kylejjesso2012
I'm a depressed 18 year old

Kylejjesso

HellOfaHunter

PSN: HellOfaHunter feel free to add

Edited on by HellOfaHunter

🎮 PSN ID: HellOfaHunter

Adol_Xin

Duisternis81 here🙂

Adol_Xin

Einar_GBR

PSN: Einar_GBR
Dislikes: Battle Royale games be damned. I hate them >(

Einar_GBR

Mcadidas

Psn: mcadidas

I just recently got PS plus and looking for chill people to play with. Recently got into Division 2 and GTA 5.

I also have borderlands 2, farcry 5, MHW and Diablo III. Feel free to add and message if you're bored and don't take stuff too serious.

In the meanwhile, y'all take it easy

Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

OzzIommi

Hi! I don't have PS+ (yet), but sometimes I play Call of Duty Warzone and Paladins. Would be nice to have some PSN friends even if it is not for online gaming.

My PSN ID is OzzIommi (the fourth letter is a capital " i ").

Feel free to add/message me. Cheers!

PSN: OzzIommi (fourth letter is capital " i ")

Ghoul_Manifesto

Ghoul_Manifesto is my PSN if you want to add me

Ghoul_Manifesto

gollumb82

Hey guys and girls!
If anyone is looking to play online or just exchange some messages about games feel free to add me I usually play between 10pm and 1 am because that's when my daughter is asleep and I can game in peace. Right now I'm playing COD WW2 and GT Sport online (into racing games, shooters and 3rd person perspective action adventure games).
PSN ID: Gollumb82

gollumb82

storm2737

Hi my vincent im 28 from the uk.also know as storm2737 on psn,xbox,steam,twitch feel free to add me. Just let me know you are from push square.

I'm looking to make some new friends on ps4,xbox and pc as I don't have any.

I'm very chill and I suffer from depression and really bad social anxiety and panic attacks so I find it really hard make new friends. But I thought its about time I really tried to.

I like playing destiny 2, overwatch,all the borderlands and most coop games.

Edited on by storm2737

storm2737

danzilla

Hello all, my names Dan I’m 31 and from the UK. I’ve come on here to find some lovely people to talk to online and get to play games with
If you would like to add me and maybe play online, I do play a mixture of games like CoD, Destiny 2 (getting back into it) and some others feel free to add me and say you got me from here
Many thanks, PSN: Danrawrr

danzilla

Total_Weirdo

Feel free to add me as well - I'm UK based and play all sorts of games PSN ID Total_Weirdo

But MAKE SURE to say you're from Push Square!

Feel free to add me on Switch.

Switch Friend Code SW-4502-1527-9512

PSN: Total_Weirdo

EOambition

Moist-Starfish-

Currently on ESO if you're interested in running some trials.

EOambition

MightyDemon82

Been coming to this site for a few years now and I thought since it's the start of a new generation, I'd love to have some gamer friends instead of being lumped in with constant random kids. Feel free to add me MightyDemon82 and if you guys don't mind I'll add you?

Thanks

MightyDemon82

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic