Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 201 to 220 of 380

Gremio108

My PSN ID is Hallodandy. If your ID is different from your username on here, mention Push Square ("word up son" would also be acceptable)

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Baitsausage

@Kyroki Honestly, I was referred to exclusively as 'Rich' for 2 years in one job. And 'Rice', in another.

Given that I'm broke (see: the economy of any nation on Earth) and also not a cereal grain, it seemed worth investing some time in distinguishing myself as a real, true boy! Also, those peanut butter thingies are, to quote the youth, "bomb as heck".

Baitsausage

Gremio108

@Tasuki I know, I put far more thought into my Push Square name than my PSN ID, unfortunately!

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

SirPhipps

SirConorPhipps - I mainly play rocket league and battlefield, lots of single player games, because playstation, but I like to meet new peeps and yeah!

"It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times"

EliasTheEdgelord

EliasTheEdgelord here add me cuz im bored

~EliasTheEdgelord [ABG] (aka. Ghosty Plays Games)
Official discord: https://discord.gg/SUdh3Cd
Official website: https://alphabloodgamingps4.enjin.com
Official YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzrZpURIpIKmQlKdCXSNoXA

PSN: EliasTheEdgelord

xNo1Hatedx

My PSN ID is xNo1Hatedx

Feel free to add me if you like im 24 im a father and soon to have 2 kids.. Im also new to ps4 only have had it for over a month now came from xbox so friends would be sweet!
I do own a mic! But i talk when my daughter is sleepin for bed or during nap.. Also can be shy at first lol

Games i currently have installed.. I have more just other arent installed!

Grand turismo sport
Destiny 2
Far cry5
Ghost wildlands
H1z1
Cod ww2
Black ops 3
Rainbow six
Minecraft
Ultimate chicken horse
Plants vs zombies
Zombie army

xNo1Hatedx

PSN: xNo1Hatedx | Twitter:

KALofKRYPTON

PSN/CFN KALofKRYPTON
Out of anything competitive online for a while - but add if you want.

SFV
Rocket League
Bridge Crew
Doom
Jamestown+ (shareplay for trophies)

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

PrincessSuki

I Thought I'd Post My PSN Here Since I Re-Bought My PS4 & Have No Friends On It So Feel Free To Add Me!

PSN ID: OreoEden

Feel free to add me to my gaming consoles, I'm always online and available to play some video games!

moe_vega

Hello! After years of regret for trading in my ps4 I finally picked one up again the other day and realized I need some friends. I’ve just started playing monster hunter world and could really use some pals to make this game feel less lonely and overwhelming. Feel free to add me my psn is kaledreams.

moe_vega

Kidfried

@moe_vega I don't have MHW, but I just wanted to say that is one nice PSN name.

Kidfried

biscuit_of_rage

hi guys biscuit_of_rage is the the psn id feel free to add me im always looking to make friends from gamers the world over.

biscuit_of_rage

Bunnies95

Looking for people to play Black Ops 4 online with, zombies/multiplayer or black out. Make sure you can have banter and don't get offended.

Console: PS4 - PSN: Bunnies95

give me an add ladz

Bunnies95

RogerRoger

Well, since I've been here a year today and have had nothing but positive experiences on the Push Square forum, I've added my PSN ID to my forum signature.

Feel free to add me and say hey. I don't play much in the way of online multiplayer, but I do have a select handful of games which lend themselves to co-operative play, such as Uncharted 4, Star Trek Online and No Man's Sky. My profile's game list is public (I think) so you can see if there's anything I could potentially help out with.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Happy Anniversary! Or is it birthday? It seems you've been on here for years, you have settled in really well!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Thanks; that's really kind of you to say!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic