Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 181 to 200 of 379

elliethewolf

Add me! Down for gaming 24/7 lol. My psn is W01F_Range. Also, i'm an antisocial dork and none of my friends really game at all so can't communicate w them about whats happening. My INSTAGRAM (started it today) is elliethewolf97 where I'm just gonna post about gaming and stuff. As i said, i'm an antisocial dork and i kind of want somewhere i can just go to and talk w people lol. Gamers only. Hmu and i'll give a follow back !

yO name's Gabriella, Ellie or Elle is fine lol, my fave games are the last of us, beyond two souls, black ops 2- (most of the call of duties), wolfenstein, silent hill series etc. Follow me on instagram- elliethewolf97 for a follow back. Gaming friends are fine by me

elliethewolf

ight ! Insta or PSN @Reanfan7

yO name's Gabriella, Ellie or Elle is fine lol, my fave games are the last of us, beyond two souls, black ops 2- (most of the call of duties), wolfenstein, silent hill series etc. Follow me on instagram- elliethewolf97 for a follow back. Gaming friends are fine by me

papahefe

@Reanfan7 Ah, I sure don't! Not at the moment anyway. I need to get a PS3 again (our last one overheated ), maybe we can play then!

papahefe

Twitter:

JJ-firl

Hi all,

Recently picked up gaming again and I remember why I fell in love before. So after our dvd-player went to dvd-player heaven I bought a PS4 and I have not a single regret.

Add me if you like!

JJ-firl

pastel days & neon nights

PSN: JJ-firl

CrashAndMii

Hi all!

Those of you who are also signed up to the sister site 'Nintendo Life' may know me as regular contributor NaviAndMii...rather than link my NL account, I thought I'd set up a second profile - CrashAndMii - to cover my PS4 exploits

I've made myself a new PSN ID - CrashAndMii - and am likely to be playing a lot of GT Sport (in particular) over the coming months, so feel free to hit me up if you're looking for some online racing buddies! ..see you on track!

🎮 SNES 🎮 N64 🎮 GB 🎮 GG 🎮 PC 🎮 PS2 🎮 GC 🎮 PSP 🎮 Wii 🎮 X360 🎮 PS4 🎮 MDC 🎮 Switch 🎮

Currently playing (online): Gran Turismo Sport

GT Sport: DR: D, SR: C

Nintendo Life:

PSN: CrashAndMii

Tasuki

@CrashAndMii I am sorry only one account per user within the network. Just use the same login/account you use on NL. If you wish to discuss further please use the contact form below.

Thanks for understanding

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Baitsausage

Hey guys, I've been on here a little while (in the shadows) and I've even played with a few of you! However, I figured it was high time I actually posted on here!
My name is Rhys (as in 'He Who Possesses The Pieces') and my PSN ID is Baitsausage. Feel free to add me, if you see that I have a game that we share and you fancy playing I'll go so far as to redownload a good 80% of them again just for that! I'm currently trying to double down my efforts to actually finish the games I play as I've got an awful habit of just going off piste at the moment.

Baitsausage

Bezbot

Hello! Since I just started getting PS Plus again, I think it's about time to start using it and get friends to play with. My PSN ID is Bez_bot and I have lots of games to play so add me if you want!

Bezbot

PSN: bez_bot

RancidVomit86

My wife is on more than I am but add me sometime

PSN ID: RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

YeYa

Hey guys! You can add me at YeYa_3
Just put that you are from PushSquare.

Edited on by YeYa

PSN: YeYa_3

Xeifer

Hey, feel free to add me:

PSN ID: DexonZero

PSN ID: DexonZero

arcanine-is-here

hi all my psn tag is sonicandtails91 i made it when i was Yong wish i could change it eally way looking for people to play some games with my luck at getting on line games is not grate hope that changes now

arcanine-is-here

PSN: sonicandtails91

JohnnyShoulder

My PSN id is the same as my forum name. If you are not a regular poster on here make sure you say you are from the land of PushSquare!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic