Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 161 to 180 of 267

JLPick

Mine is JLPick Add me, but say you're from Push Square. I play just about anything, but I have no Call Of Duty games.

JLPick

PSN: JLpick

ChoZanWan

Mine's ChoZanWan. If you add me, let me know you've come from Push Square!

ChoZanWan

PSN: ChoZanWan | Twitter:

Kidfried

My PSN ID is A nneJanSikkema (without the space). I'm not a huge online gamer per se, because of my huge backlog. I do love a game of Rocket League or anything else fun now and then. I'm also still looking for someone to play the Far Cry 4 co-op with.

(Be warned though: if you add me I will look up your profile way too much to compare our trophies.)

Kidfried

KisekiFan7

My PSN ID is Rukiafan7 @Utena-Mobile feel free to add me! You're one of the coolest Push Square members so it would be an honour to have you on my list! (^_^)/

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention that my only Sony system at present, is a PS3.

Edited on by KisekiFan7

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Waves of Adventure and Role Playing PS4 Community: Join Today!

Twitter:

AndyD

Would like to just throw my PSN ID out there again....looking to add some more people from here to my friend list! My ID is in my signature.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

BowTiesAreCool

Patrick1939

(When I signed up all those years ago I thought I was putting in my password and now it's stuck like that... :/)

BowTiesAreCool

Baitsausage

Just signed up so I'll post my screen-name here and watch as nothing happens. PSN name is Baitsausage, feel free to add me if you'd like! Just let me know you found me on here, yeah?

Baitsausage

F-racsO

Hello everyone! I've been visiting this site for a while now and I finally decided to join the community since everyone seems really nice. My PSN ID is F_racsO, so feel free to add me.

F-racsO

PSN: F_racsO

Star-Lord

Free to add me Drax-UK, let me know you from Push Square ofc

Star-Lord

Sam-Bridges

Heeeeey Olaf4501 here
add me we'll play some Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 or any other game, specially WiLD when it comes out

I make deliveries, that's all.

PSN: Olaf4501

PLEXTOR08

Feel free to add me, I'll accept anyone as long as I know you're from here. PsnID: PLEXTOR08

I'm currently hunting for some plats and overall am mostly (not exclusively) into single player games and (J)rpg's but feel free to message/invite me if you need help or just want to co-op for fun
Games I'm getting soon include: Nioh, Persona 5, Prey, How to Survive 2, Nier automata and Ghost recon Wildlands.

PLEXTOR08

CountFunkula78

Hi! I'm on most days and play most games, always looking for people to play with/against. Send me an invite and let me know it's from here
CountFunkula78

CountFunkula78

Grey_Area

Feel free to add me, my PSN ID is InterestingTimes. Let me know you are from Push Square.

Grey_Area

PSN: InterestingTimes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic