Forums

Topic: PSN ID Exchange

Posts 141 to 160 of 380

Hego

My PSN is ShaneHego, add away, just say your from Pushsquare

Hego

PSN: Duke-of-Styria

themcnoisy

Just been on a friend request spree. I'm sure I have sent a request to everyone on pages 3-8 of this thread. Thanks for accepting everyone who has I'm shattered now. Staring at the screen adding you go into a trance.

Obviously I'm happy to add anyone except murderers or mafia bosses so shoot me an invite

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

JLPick

Add in the message that you are from push square. My Id is JLPick

JLPick

PSN: JLpick

Shellcore

Aleks-UK Same rules as above. Would be good to play with people from this site. Seems like a great community!

PSN: Aleks-UK

BAMozzy

For all those who have recently commented here, you are more than welcome to add me - please put PushSquare in the request so I know where you got my name from. I also recommend joining the 'PushSquare' community on the playstation. My PSN is TaimeDowne

I am currently playing a lot of Destiny and getting CoD:BO3 and Star Wars: Battlefront in November.

Edited on by BAMozzy

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

SamcroUK

SAMCROEssex . Add Me if you like I play FIFA and will be playing BO3 next month so looking for people to team up with/ slaughter on there 😉. I'll add people from the early pages too

SamcroUK

WanderingBullet

Mine's phunkyphenomenon. Feel free to add.

Huntin' monsters erryday.

blade77

My PSN is - db_blade77 feel free to add mention Push Square. Play Destiny, Drive club, PES, Bloodborne

blade77

PSN: db_blade77

usb

If anyone wants to add me then just send me a message saying you are from Pushsquare. I play a variety of different games online including The Last of US Remastered, Driveclub, Dying Light, Black Ops 3 and various other games. Looking at playing ESOL as well in the near future along with Destiny.

id noodledreamz

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

Robronoa

Hey everyone! My psn name is as same as my user name so feel free to add me if you like! Be cool to play some games with some different people sometime, just put push square in your name!

Robronoa

PSN: Robronoa

EarringsComNOff

Hey all new to PS4! Please add mr EaRringzComNOfF. Would love to see what others are playing and make sone online buds

EarringsComNOff

k_sinner

YAY IM HELL UP FOR SOME PSN FRIENDS PLEASE im a big smite gamer and love my online gaming so please feel free to add me k_sinner_1988
all are welcome and i do chat on there so please add away

k_sinner

PSN: k_sinner1988

AndyD

I am newer to the PS4, and it has been years since playing anything outside of Nintendo based products. So I may be rusty on the online play, but I am wanting to adventure outside of the Nintendo realm into some different territory. I grabbed Battleborn today, and my kids got LBP3 and PvZ1(the newer PS4 version). So if anyone cares to add me, please feel free.

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

PSN: devine1981

JLPick

Mine is JLPick Add me, but say you're from Push Square. I play just about anything, but I have no Call Of Duty games.

JLPick

PSN: JLpick

ChoZanWan

Mine's ChoZanWan. If you add me, let me know you've come from Push Square!

ChoZanWan

PSN: ChoZanWan | Twitter:

Kidfried

My PSN ID is A nneJanSikkema (without the space). I'm not a huge online gamer per se, because of my huge backlog. I do love a game of Rocket League or anything else fun now and then. I'm also still looking for someone to play the Far Cry 4 co-op with.

(Be warned though: if you add me I will look up your profile way too much to compare our trophies.)

Kidfried

WiiWareWave

My PSN ID is Rukiafan7 @Utena-Mobile feel free to add me! You're one of the coolest Push Square members so it would be an honour to have you on my list! (^_^)/

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention that my only Sony system at present, is a PS3.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

PSN: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic