Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,116

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens Can the 'Push Square's Video Game Bartering Plaza!' please be unstuck in the General Discussion section? It has not been used in ages.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens Nice one, thanks! 👍

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

nessisonett

I now realise that I have no idea how Kratos renamed the Game Club thread each time. Anyone know how he did it?

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Kidfried

@nessisonett You can edit the title in the first post, right? Though I must say that new threads wouldn't be a bad idea for stuff like that too.

Kidfried

nessisonett

@Kidfried Brilliant, that’s exactly what I was looking for. Perhaps the site could rename that to ‘thread options’ or something similar just on the first post?

Kidfried

@antdickens An idea for a feature:

Mark as spoiler

• You can put this feature on every forum post
  • It gets added to "Reply | Quote | Report | Ignore | Spoiler'"
  • What it does is that if you click it, [ spoiler ] [/spoiler] tags will be added around the post.
  • This way users can easily hide spoilers that others posted from public view.
  • Also: users can use this to easily spoilerify their own post if they want.
  • Limit: you can only Spoiler Mark a post once per hour or so, and you can only use it after having been a member for over 24 hours, so that it's not abused.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

antdickens

@Kidfried yeah, I think we've already discussed the idea of marking an entire post as "spoiler" rather than just a specific section of it, which would make it easier for users. It's noted and something that I'd certain like to add. Not sure we'd have those limits though, unless people did start using it for bad things. Thanks!

MarlonJohan

Maybe link to other sites' accounts. Not really sure what can happen witih that but there are some things that can be great to see if you have integrations.

MarlonJohan

Chaoticwhizz

Is there an article that does a quick breakdown of all of the Playstation Plus Collection games for PS5? Maybe mini reviews or just a quick description and a score? I skipped the PS4 but want to get the PS5 so I am curious how fun the games are or how well they play.

Chaoticwhizz

Th3solution

@Chaoticwhizz Sorry if I’m being redundant, but just in case you haven’t seen it, here is a link to the site’s summary of the collection:
https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/all-ps-plus-collection-game...

I know it doesn’t have the quick summary you request, but each title is a hyperlink to the game’s page which has a link to the review, which each review has a summary and score at the bottom so you can get an at-a-glance review that way. So that’s quite a few extra clicks, but all the info is obtainable through that page at least.
Welcome to the PlayStation family, by the way! Or welcome back, anyways, if you adopted the PS1, 2, or 3. PS4 has some absolute gems and that collection you get with PS5 PS Plus is simply outstanding as a starting point for someone in your shoes!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Chaoticwhizz

@Th3solution I did find that after I asked. It's not exactly what I am looking for but close enough. I am sort of curious how they are ranked with each other overall. I am curious if they run differently on PS5.

I won't be getting a PS5 until Jan or Feb so no big hurry. I want to make sure any bugs get worked out but I am really looking forward to it. My last Playstation was the PS2 so I have a lot to catch up on.

Edited on by Chaoticwhizz

Chaoticwhizz

JohnnyShoulder

@antdickens I know you guys are probably super busy at the moment, but is is possible to have a bit of a tidy up in the PS5 section? It is 95% people asking for help, so would probably be a better fit in the help and troubleshooting section. I have reported loads, but they don't seem to be shifting.

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder People seem to think this is the official Sony boards and that we’re going to miraculously solve everything. I think it’s because if you Google ‘Playstation forums’ then this is top. Or at least it is for me with the algorithm.

Tasuki

Perhaps maybe when creating an account for Push Square before people create an account a pop up or statement somewhere saying that this site isn't connect by or run by Sony will help alleviate that problem. Just a thought.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic