Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,116

JohnnyShoulder

Is this what it means to part of the blockchain?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nomither6

So how about that dark mode ?

nomither6

nessisonett

@nomither6 I got horrible flashbacks to Cindy from Final Fantasy XV saying ‘how’s about them decals’ over and over and over again from reading that😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@nomither6

antdickens wrote:

@Pixelated thanks for your reply/email. We will be adding a dark mode at some point early next year... however I don't think we'd go beyond that in terms of 'themes'. You're not the first to request a dark mode

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nomither6

@JohnnyShoulder oh , thanks .

@Pixelated by the way , dark mode is really good for saving battery life on mobile ; i’d say it’s more of a resource than a customization , so it’s better than any theme imo . & plus black goes with everything👍

nomither6

Pixelated

@nomither6 im glad they changed the color scheme.. some of us have sensitivity to bright lights, plus as you said, it saves laptop battery life. i just got a new laptop today and this'll come in handy. i'd like to see a future feature where we can choose from a few color schemes. light, dark, "ps blue" etc etc.

The Nintendo Switch is the only console that predicts its own future... after 5 years of nothing but weaboo games, you're ready to switch to another console!

Pixelated

@antdickens just saw your sig.. y'all got a nintendo site too?! lol ok bookmark time... and i hope my login on pushsquare works on nintendo site!

next...... retro games! when we gettin a retro gaming site???

The Nintendo Switch is the only console that predicts its own future... after 5 years of nothing but weaboo games, you're ready to switch to another console!

nessisonett

I assume you moderate via a CMS or something similarly external but theoretically could a user not ignore and block every starred account and then for example, Sammy and the rest couldn’t actually see that user’s comments? IIRC from WordPress, the article writer usually sees every comment through the CMS anyway so they wouldn’t be completely hidden from the staff but it would be a bit of an inconvenience. Would it be worthwhile making gold and silver starred accounts impossible to block completely, just to avoid that situation?

nessisonett

@antdickens Good to know! Just a shower thought!

Octane

@antdickens Is it possible to re-implement the feature where you could quickly browse through the forum pages? IIRC it was possible to always select a few pages before and after the current one you are on.

Octane

Thrillho

@Octane You can at least click on the page number at the bottom and select which one you want but I’d noticed that it had changed recently too.

Thrillho

nessisonett

@antdickens You’ve either very slightly changed the font or I’m going crazy? It looks good either way!

kyleforrester87

@antdickens he's right, the font is a slightly different colour since the dark mode was introduced. I was going to say something but I was trying to just get used to it haha. The "Tap here to load comments" font is a little lighter now than it was.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic