Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site.

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,116

Anti-Matter

I think the PushSquare staffs haven't highlight an upcoming game LOL Surprise B.Bs Born to Travel that will be released on multi consoles (Switch, PS4, PS5, XBOX Series, PC).

There is always a gamer like me who only play kids games so better PushSquare staffs also provide some articles about upcoming kids games on either PS4 or PS5 since gamer like me will never like nor even care about rated M games.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

KidRyan

@Anti-Matter They also failed to mention several other kid focused games that were recently announced. Kid games deserve the spotlight too!

DreamWorks Dragons: Legends of The Nine Realms ($49.99) - September 23

PAW Patrol Grand Prix ($49.99) - September 30

Star Trek Prodigy: Supernova ($49.99) - October 14

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@KidBoruto
Yup.
PushSquare needs to highlight some upcoming kids games on PS4 or PS5, even though the games are mediocre, there is always other gamers who will like those games.
And the things made me sad, majority of users in PushSquare really don't care with kids games or unpopular games. They thought they are too cool to play kids games or unpopular games.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@antdickens
I think it's very sad to hear as I didn't realized there was OG Games presentation with their trailer of the upcoming kids games on modern consoles until the Community Manager DreamlandGem on Nintendolife tagged me on article of new PAW Patrol game on multi consoles since she knew if I like kiddie cartoonish games.
I was excited to know some upcoming games by OG Games but only Nintendolife staffs reported but nobody in PushSquare as games by OG Games also on PS4 and PS5 in physical release as well. If she (DreamlandGem) didn't tagged me on PAW Patrol Grand Prix article, I will never knew the upcoming
games by OG Games during this year.

I think it was unfair for not providing some useful information about upcoming games especially for kids. I know majority users in PushSquare only care with mature games and mainstream games but not everyone have same interest like that, especially gamer like me that completely different. Sometimes, when even Nintendolife staffs still haven't reported about certain upcoming games, I will take some initiative to post some upcoming games on specific thread either I got the information from play-asia or other website, since still nobody reported about those games.

Also, I want to see some PS4 / PS5 games review on PushSquare especially kids games or unpopular games got evaluated and given a fair judgement, not by a bias just because it was not popular games.

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Anti-Matter As somebody who stumbled across the Star Trek Prodigy: Supernova news by accident on another website, I do understand where you're coming from with your request here, just as much as I understand how the PushSquare team are only so many people with so many hours in the day, making tough decisions based on site viewing and revenue statistics that only they can see.

On quiet news days we've gotten articles about different kinds of games before, and sure, it'd be awesome if they could cover everything every day, and constantly represent every single aspect of our hobby, but I'd suggest setting up some Google alerts from other gaming news sources in addition to PushSquare and NintendoLife, to ensure that you don't miss out on your interests.

And hey, at least NintendoLife's community manager had your back, right? That's kind of her!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KidRyan

Anti-Matter wrote:

I think it's very sad to hear as I didn't realized there was OG Games presentation with their trailer of the upcoming kids games on modern consoles until the Community Manager DreamlandGem on Nintendolife tagged me on article of new PAW Patrol game on multi consoles since she knew if I like kiddie cartoonish games.

I was excited to know some upcoming games by OG Games but only Nintendolife staffs reported but nobody in PushSquare as games by OG Games also on PS4 and PS5 in physical release as well. If she (DreamlandGem) didn't tagged me on PAW Patrol Grand Prix article, I will never knew the upcoming
games by OG Games during this year.

I think it was unfair for not providing some useful information about upcoming games especially for kids. I know majority users in PushSquare only care with mature games and mainstream games but not everyone have same interest like that, especially gamer like me that completely different. Sometimes, when even Nintendolife staffs still haven't reported about certain upcoming games, I will take some initiative to post some upcoming games on specific thread either I got the information from play-asia or other website, since still nobody reported about those games.

Also, I want to see some PS4 / PS5 games review on PushSquare especially kids games or unpopular games got evaluated and given a fair judgement, not by a bias just because it was not popular games.

100% agreed! I would also love to see PushSquare cover kid focused games more often, including doing more reviews.

Hopefully in time, they will have more staff (that want to review said games) to make this possible.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan

PSN: KidRyan89 | Twitter:

nessisonett

@KidBoruto I do need a job, I’d be more than happy to review Paw Patrol games for a living 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

nessisonett

@KidBoruto That was the problem with freelance writing I did pre-pandemic, the pay didn’t even cover the game if code wasn’t given. Besides, I’m sure Push could get a Paw Patrol code if they wanted it!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

ralphdibny

I have a couple suggestions related to posting and commenting and there may well be a very good reason why they aren't the case already but here goes...

Would it be possible for the "Quote" function to not open a new page and start the post again. So it just gets added to the post you are already writing at the time you press the Quote button. E.g.

Blah blah blah
(Quote)
Blah blah blah
(Quote)
Etc

Just wondering because I do a lot of copy and pasting to get around this so I can have multiple quotes in one post.

The other thing relates to the "Reply" functions behaviour in article comments in contrast to its behaviour on forum posts. Would it be possible in article comments for reply tags to just be inserted into the comment at the point that you press the button like it does on the forum as opposed to adding another tag at the beginning of the comment. E.g.

@Reply blah blah blah
@Reply blah blah blah
@Reply etc.

Instead of

@Reply @Reply @Reply Blah blah blah

(I really hope there isn't someone with the username Reply lol - if there is then I apologise for tagging you in this post!)

See ya!

Jimmer-jammer

@antdickens Just thought I’d let someone know, in case I’m not the only one, that the recent Forspoken article is completely broken for me. It loads down to the first picture then nothing, and locks my screen completely. I have to close the browser window. The site works normally for me in every other aspect outside of that article. I use an iPhone and am utilizing dark mode if that helps at all.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Jimmer-jammer

@antdickens Makes sense. Glad to hear there wasn’t a bigger problem lurking there. Thanks!!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

JohnnyShoulder

@KidBoruto It is still there, at least it is now when I was scrolling through the home page earlier.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic