The Division 2'sThe Division 2 (PS4) Title Update 5 is available to download now on PlayStation 4, and it's a big one. Weighing in at around 10GB on Sony's system, the patch brings a whole load of additions and changes to the looter shooter -- many of them highly anticipated by the community.
We're not going to go over everything in detail here, but these are the highlights:
- Expedition missions have been added. These assignments take place outside of the usual Washington D.C map.
- Two new main missions have been added.
- The 'Shepherd Reward System' is a new addition that grants rewards for helping out other players who call for backup.
- New exotic weapons and gear.
- Skills have been rebalanced across the board to make them more effective. Shorter cooldowns on just about everything, and skill-based builds are more viable.
If you want the full rundown, check out the official patch notes.
Hopefully this update ends up being a bit of a turning point for the The Division 2, which has been stuck in a bit of a rut lately thanks to a number of balancing issues.
Are you still playing The Division 2? Squad up and shoot some looters in the comments section below.