Dark Souls 2 Will Make Your Life a Misery in March

Death deploys next year

It’s that time of the year where video game advertisements start popping up all over Los Angeles – but this Dark Souls 2 banner offers a little more than mere pre-E3 excitement. The poster – attached to the building where the big show will take place – features two glum looking warriors and a March 2014 release window. That’s news, huh?

Namco Bandai’s yet to actually confirm the date, but we’re sure that all will be cleared up when the publisher arrives at the office tomorrow morning. Perhaps it should arrange to have its banners erected a little closer to the event next time.

[via allgamesbeta.com, joystiq.com]

sajoey

sajoey said:

I've never actually played Dark Souls, it's just super exciting to see the E3 banners popping up.

Madd_Hatter401

Madd_Hatter401 said:

Not a big fan of games that are difficult just to be difficult but like sajoey I'm excited about E3!

SkullHydra

SkullHydra said:

I am so freaking excited for this! I'm been a fan of Demon's Souls and Dark Souls since the beginning, and Dark Souls II looks amazing!

LDXD

LDXD said:

Man I don't know if I can wait that long!
And this game isn't difficult just to be difficult it's a pretty fair game it's just games these days are way to easy

artemisthemp

artemisthemp said:

Praise the Sun.
I play Dark Souls and well it was to hard for me, so won't be getting Dark Souls 2 (unless it comes with something really really special) <-- Millia Maxwell Statue Special

LDXD

LDXD said:

@artemisthemp how much of a chance did you give dark souls? It has a steep learning curve once you get past that its not to bad, my brother who is younger than me thought the same thing after I kept convincing him he finally kept at it and now its his favorite game this gen
I just recently went and played ghost n goblins again and couldn't get past the first level after playing it for hrs so dark souls cant be to bad compared to the older stuff lol

artemisthemp

artemisthemp said:

@LDXD I killed the Taurus Demo and now need to run over bridge to the Stair and avoid getting steam role by the dragon

LDXD

LDXD said:

@artemisthemp I highly recommend you keep with it if you get stuck just look up some gameplay vids on u tube or something, I've been gaming almost 30 years and this is one of my favorite games of all time and a very unique and challenging experience
That dragon stay to the right side and roll down those stairs and you can kick down the latter to open a short cut to the previous bon fire ;)

LDXD

LDXD said:

@artemisthemp ohh haha my bad you can also one shot him with an arrow to the back of the ear but the game gets alot better after that first area I never did like undead burg to much