Forums

Topic: Is trolling something a extremist would do, even if it's in real life?

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Enobmah_Shards

I really don't understand what makes trolling first place? Is it because they want attention or they just want to see the world burn (LizardSquad reference).

Because trolling exists, there would be no any other alternative other than to take it and drag it like a ragdoll that it is? Thoughts anyone?

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
3DS Friend code - 4468-1036-4376
NNID - EnobmahShards
Check out my YouTube channel www.YouTube.com/user/EnobmahShards

PSN: EnobmahChoas | Twitter:

Tasuki

Well it can be a number of reasons trolling exists.  For one thing it can be just people feel strongly about their opinion and it just ends up looking like trolling.  Others just do it for the lulz or just to start something cause they are bored I am guessing.

Sad thing is the term troll and trolling gets thrown alot lately even when there is no trolling going on.

Thing is though because a person can remain unanimous on the internet trolling will exist.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Enobmah_Shards

It's a perspective that I do agree on and we still deal with it on a daily basis.

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

JJ2
Tasuki

Well it can be a number of reasons trolling exists.  For one thing it can be just people feel strongly about their opinion and it just ends up looking like trolling.  Others just do it for the lulz or just to start something cause they are bored I am guessing.

Sad thing is the term troll and trolling gets thrown alot lately even when there is no trolling going on.

Thing is though because a person can remain unanimous on the internet trolling will exist.

Of course I think there can be many kinds of trolls but the more common ones are fanboys (which Id call sort of extremist fans) who repetitively go to sites or posts they have no interest in except for 'spiting their venom'  and Ive seen a few creepy ones (as opposed to the childish ones or joking ones) on the internet really and not sure to what extend those can go
So I agree we should be careful with not calling 'trolling' every negative point we dont agree with just like many do the same mistake calling about everyone 'fanboy' (term I dont like either) because someone is fan of a platform brand or else.
I could be paranoid but I got the feeling there r serious psychos on the internet with multiple alternate accounts etc..

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

Vincent294

There are some pretty big a-holes out there who must not have much of a life if they need to annoy people to such an extent. I've seen a few that are went beyond trolling, in which case I reported them and they got banned. Then they try to stir up crap by making people cynical and angry, which is the worst part. They can just outright spoil an entire comment section. What goes on in their minds...

Vincent294

Enobmah_Shards

I wonder... Is sarcasm different from trolling?

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

Scollurio
Enobmah_Shards

To me sarcasm is an art form of telling someone straight to the face that they are an a-hole without them immediately noticing. I love sarcasm.
In my circle of close friends we're really mean sarcastic bastards towards each other, but we all know it's just the thing we like to do.
This or everyone really hates me!

#supportindies
Top 5 Indies I'd recommend you try: #1 Lovecraft's Untold Stories, #2 Moonlighter, #3 Hotline Miami, #4 Inside, #5 Into the Breach.

PSN: Scollurio | Twitter:

JJ2

Really?

The crowd, accepting this immediately, assumed the anti-Eurasian posters and banners everywhere were the result of acts of sabotage by agents of Goldstein and ripped them from the walls.

Enobmah_Shards
Scollurio
Enobmah_Shards

To me sarcasm is an art form of telling someone straight to the face that they are an a-hole without them immediately noticing. I love sarcasm.
In my circle of close friends we're really mean sarcastic bastards towards each other, but we all know it's just the thing we like to do.
This or everyone really hates me!

That explains it! xD

PSN ID - EnobmahChoas
NNID - EnobmahShards

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.