Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 121 to 140 of 3,152

FullbringIchigo

OK so here are some more screen shots, there is going to be more than 4 this time so sorry for those with slow connections

One Bad Ass Anime Team J-Stars Victory Vs+

Untitled

Noctis, Prince of Lucis and King of Fishing Platinum Demo FFXV

Untitled

SHHH! you'll scare the Black Chocobos Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae

Untitled

Enjoying the view Uncharted Lost Legacy

Untitled

I wonder where Boko got too? Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Untitled

MEGA FLARE! Final Fantasy X

Untitled

Reincarnated Charkra Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Untitled

HE'S SO COOL Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4: Road to Boruto

Untitled

Time to Time Jump Star Trek Online

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@Fight_Teza_Fight Thanks for all the information and the recommendation! I'll keep an eye on my backlog calendar and any well-timed sales whilst also keeping your reply in mind. To be honest, I'd have given it a hard pass if you didn't mention the auto-battle feature; I don't mind the occasional grind, so long as it's not needlessly obtrusive.

@Fullbringlchigo Awesome screencaps as always!

It's another ominous evening in Batman: Arkham Knight...
Untitled

...but a spectacular morning in Horizon: Zero Dawn.
Untitled

Snake's feeling a little 90s in Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain...
Untitled

...whilst thunder and lightning is very, very frightening in Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
Untitled

Edited on by RogerRoger

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger you know i never realised how photogenic Batman Arkham Knight is

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo If it weren't for realising how to take HUD-free screencaps in Star Trek Online, I think Arkham Knight would claim the "most screencaps taken" award from my files. I keep going back periodically to mess about and take more, because you can get real close and make everything look pretty darn awesome, or zoom out to get some really dynamic action shots (it helps that it has one of the most comprehensive Photo Modes out there, equal to the Uncharted games and Horizon).

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

@KratosMD Which classic game is that from? I feel like I know the answer, but I'm not certain! It's been so long since my partner and I booted up Breath of the Wild that I'm certain we're missing most of the DLC or amiibo costumes.

Edited on by RogerRoger

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i'm pretty sure that's meant to be based on the Link from the first Zelda game

RogerRoger

@KratosMD @Fullbringlchigo Thanks guys; that's what I thought. I'm no Nintendo fan, but my partner adores classic Nintendo games and the first Zelda games in particular. It'd be cool if, when we got back to playing Breath of the Wild, I could surprise him by finding and wearing it. Did you get it from a specific amiibo (and if so, which one) or is it DLC or unlockable in-game?

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@KratosMD My hero!

We tried his classic pixel Mario amiibo and just got given some chicken, so I've been thinking of getting him some Zelda ones for a while now. That image will be a great help; much obliged!

I seem to recall we'd done a vast majority of the shrines, as they were our favourite bits, working together to figure out the solutions. We might not be that far off completing all 120 anyway, but then we likely wouldn't play much beyond that milestone as a result, so it'd be nice to have some of the special outfits beforehand.

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

I got that outfit (or one very similar as there are two that I got that look the same) from the classic pixel zelda Amiibo.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Thank you, yeah; that was the one I was primarily drawn to, as the figure will complement his classic pixel Mario and the in-game costume looks pretty close to me (although I'm not a fan, so I'm sure there is a difference, I just can't see it). I'm heading to GAME tomorrow on the very remote off-chance, otherwise I'll have a nose around some online shops and see who's got what.

Meanwhile, Ryder doesn't look impressed, in Mass Effect: Andromeda...
Untitled

...and Lara thinks twice about this eerie cave, in Rise of the Tomb Raider.
Untitled

Nate and Tenzin stand against the enemy, in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection...
Untitled

...but Grey is one step ahead of them, in The Order: 1886.
Untitled

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

BIG post incoming

Dissidia NT

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Final Fantasy XV

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Untitled

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII

Untitled

some Android screenshots now Bleach Brave Souls

Untitled

Stargate Command

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo In your first Final Fantasy XV screencap (fourth one down)... is that a Metal Gear? If so, why aren't I playing this game?!

It's another Batman: Arkham Knight full house from me today.
Untitled

Could this be Superman wearing the wrong costume?
Untitled

There's always time to clean up the streets.
Untitled

I went a bit artsy, sorry.
Untitled

And finally, a shot of the last time Batman let Aquaman navigate.
Untitled

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well it is a mech used by the baddies

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Do you have wider version of the '89 Batmobile one there?

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo It looks very Metal Gear! I didn't know that game featured mechs. I'm even more curious now, mechs are awesome!

@KALofKRYPTON Not a wider version in terms of aspect ratio, but the full 3840 x 2160 screencap can be downloaded at this link: https://postimg.cc/image/dogs2whb3/ There's also a version with a different colour filter, which I also thought was worth taking and can be found here: https://postimg.cc/image/b7eo6gqj3/ Hope you like 'em!

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Chloe invents the new sport of "Extreme Yoga" in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy...
Untitled

...and it's everybody's favourite detention level, AA-23, in Star Wars: Battlefront.
Untitled

Light helps make a classic image from L.A. Noire...
Untitled

...whilst it's darkness for this angle of the USS Odyssey in Star Trek Online.
Untitled

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger lets hope that there are no Jem'Hadar ships near the Odyssey, look what happened last time

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Ah - shame, would make a great wallpaper with more of the car silhouetted.

@FullbringIchigo That was such a great scene!

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@Fullbringlchigo @KALofKRYPTON Well, with the Jem'Hadar being added as a playable faction later in the year, you never know... I might change the ship's name to something less combustible!

And sorry about the Batmobile. Any wider and the shot would've been ruined by additional scenery elements. Next time I'm on the game, I'll try again, and I do have other 1989 Batmobile shots that I'll upload at some point soon.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Thanks! Much appreciated.

FullbringIchigo

just a couple of FFXV ones today, i'm currently replaying the story with the Royal Edition DLC installed

Untitled

Untitled

EDIT: and a few Zelda Wind Waker

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Bayonetta 2

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic