Forums

Topic: Recent Retro/Misc Gaming Purchases? (Not PS4/PS5)

Posts 1,581 to 1,585 of 1,585

LN78

@colonelkilgore In all fairness, I've never had a Sony console brick on me but better safe than sorry.

LN78

LtSarge

Just ordered Bayonetta Origins and Pikmin 4 for €20 and €45 respectively. Finally found Origins for a good price and I also saw that the retailer had discounted Pikmin 4 a bit. I don't think I'll find the games for much cheaper than this, especially Pikmin 4 since first-party titles rarely get below €40. Anyway, looking forward to playing both. I've heard that Origins is criminally underrated and went under a lot of people's radar last year. So it'll be interesting to see what I'll think of it.

LtSarge

xeofate

I don't really play poker but I picked up that Balatro game for the steam deck. Seems to be getting glowing praise all round. Only cost 12 euro so can't go wrong really...it's on you PushSquare if I end up addicted to this game

xeofate

colonelkilgore

So I have once again, not followed my own advice… and added yet another game to my ps3 backlog. Been loving the look of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 and heard really good things about the original… so just saw it in CeX for a fiver and nabbed it.

**** DLC!

LN78

Really happy with this total bargain - £3.00!!!
Untitled

LN78

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic