Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 3,366

kyleforrester87

Anyone still using an OG PS4 and 1080 TV should be banned from the site, and maybe even the entire internet. But that’s just, like, my opinion.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

DerMeister

@kyleforrester87 I have a PS4 Slim, so looks like I'm still kicking.

Edited on by DerMeister

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

DerMeister

@kyleforrester87 You know you don't want to get rid of me. I'm too loveable! Who'll be the guy that keeps Crash relevant and bemoans console wars if I leave? Gotta fill a niche.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

FullbringIchigo

well i had started to use Nintendo Life again BUT no more, i thought the comments section here was getting bad but damn man, over there you can't even say anything without getting jumped on

i'll stick to what i'm doing here, the forums and the odd comments

it's a cesspit over there i tell you

"I like Star Wars. It was young King Arthur growing up, slaying the evil emperor finally. There's nothing wrong with that kind of entertainment - everything doesn't have to create a philosophy for you - for your whole life. You can also have fun." - Gene Roddenberry

kyleforrester87

@FullbringIchigo to be fair, people always say it’s rubbish on X, Y, Z site. I’m sure people don’t like what me or you have to say either, it is what it is really. But the reality is it’s a busier site so you will get more people that rub you up the wrong way.

kyleforrester87

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 they was arguing about Sony censoring Senran Kagura and all i said was i'm OK with it on that game because they are all underage girls

they dropped on my like a tonne of bricks

i logged out and deleted the book mark, not going back there

"I like Star Wars. It was young King Arthur growing up, slaying the evil emperor finally. There's nothing wrong with that kind of entertainment - everything doesn't have to create a philosophy for you - for your whole life. You can also have fun." - Gene Roddenberry

kyleforrester87

@FullbringIchigo yeah at that point I’d just dive in with both feet and see how far I can string the person along. It’s that or leave forever and I prefer to have a bit of fun with them lol

kyleforrester87

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 yeah i know you do, but i don't think it would have worked over there not with the way they were

kyleforrester87

@FullbringIchigo haha I agree, sometimes it just makes you want to bury your face into a wall. It’s @Octane not doing his job properly at the end of the day, spends too much time hanging out around here I reckon.

kyleforrester87

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo tbf any censorship article on this site tends to get pretty nasty. I'm all for people having their own opinions, but some people are so single minded they will not even listen to any rhyme or reason from the the other point of view.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder i know right, i always say if your going to put forward your opinion then you have to accept that others will put theirs forward too, they may not agree with yours but you should at least respect it

@kyleforrester87 can you blame him, it's a lot nicer here than it is over there

FullbringIchigo

@kyleforrester87 well someone has to be held accountable i suppose

JohnnyShoulder

@kyleforrester87 @FullbringIchigo I thought you were blaming Spider-Man for the state on the NO forums then lol.

Yeah there are certain subjects I avoid commenting on too.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder yeah i'm learning to as well, some comment sections you know to avoid just by the title

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic