Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 23/24 season

Posts 61 to 80 of 206

Mostik

I'm hoping for a better score this week, I have gone and used my wildcard too!!!! good luck everyone!!

Mostik

BearsEatBeets

@TabulaRasa Sorry to hear that. Hopefully there is some way to reset the login with your email or something.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

nessisonett

Man, it might be good for my points but I’m disappointed about the big teams coming back from behind!

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

sorteddan

I got so frustrated with Solanke and Richarlison during the early game that I 'accidentally' invoked a wildcard and rebuilt much of my team for next week. Not sure if was the best idea...

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

BearsEatBeets

Bloomin' Pep roulette strikes again. He's benched Foden after his best game in ages, and Akanji isn't even in the squad??? My second sub has 6 points so if Foden does come on hopefully it's with enough time to pick up some extra points.

EDIT: Just read Akanji is unwell so I'll let him off that one.

Edited on by BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

First Aké’s goal is disallowed then Haaland misses the pen!!!

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett I’m watching the F1 so not watching live, why was the goal disallowed?

The five people that don’t have Haaland as captain must be laughing now.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets He was just offside after poking it in from a free kick. Haaland got his goal anyway but gutted that Aké gets barely anything from that match cause Sheffield pulled one back. If I wasn’t going to get clean sheet points, I’d prefer if City didn’t win!

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett yeah seeing as my defender didn't play I would have been happy for MC to drop some points. It's good for me that Foden squeezed in that assist in his short time but I would have been better off if he hadn't come on as Ward-Prowse would have gone in with 6 points.

I'm pondering the risky move of giving someone else the captains armband next weekend.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Hard to find differentials but I’m happy that Ake and Solanke got goals. Haaland is basically a moot point now, yep he got a hat trick but then I think we’ve all captained him. It’s a game of essentially ‘plan around Haaland’ or be Nostradamus and predict when he won’t score.

QualityGeezer

I cancelled my triple captain on Haalamd last minute. Idiot

QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

I hate arterta seriously how does he get away with what he does he's an embarrassment

Edited on by QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

I'm gonna quit tbh I don't like alit of people on here, my autism is bad and I don't need the hassle

QualityGeezer

QualityGeezer

Think I'm gonna quit guys really upset with this site don't think I wanna come here again

QualityGeezer

sorteddan

@QualityGeezer
You could just block the people or avoid the parts of the forums that are upsetting you. It would be a shame for you to quit entirely, maybe just take a break for a week or so and see how you feel then.

“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Mostik

@QualityGeezer Don't let the haters win buddy, block them and take a break if needs be (as sorteddan says). Be a shame to lose you but do what is best for you 👍

Mostik

BearsEatBeets

Apologies @QualityGeezer for my late response. Sorry to hear you've a bad experience on here and hope some time away helps.
Like the others mentioned, it would be shame to see you go but support you doing whatever you feel is best.

BearsEatBeets

nessisonett

Thought I’d done rubbish then I looked at the league and we’d all done rubbish 😂

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett yeah I thought similar.

I considered swapping out Chilwell for this weekend but benched him instead. With Estupinon not playing he was lined up to go in. Played final ten minutes and he got himself booked for 0 points. He's definitely out now.

BearsEatBeets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic