Forums

Topic: Push Square Premier League Fantasy Football (soccer) 23/24 season

Posts 201 to 206 of 206

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer Klopp was unbeaten at Goodison before tonight too which makes it seem worse. Some of the recent performances have been shocking, especially from the forward players. Forgot Salah was on the pitch for large parts of the game tonight.
The Palace result was great for me fantasy-wise but it's small consolation.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

@QualityGeezer I’m not big on FF. I’ve only played 15 and 7 Remake. I didn’t enjoy 15 much and never finished it. I got 7 Remake when it went cheap and found it quite enjoyable. I’ll probably do similar with Rebirth and give it a go sometime in the future when it’s cheap.
Glad you really enjoyed it, hopefully they don’t take too long to finish the final part.

BearsEatBeets

MatthewJP

How's everyone's total points looking? I'll have to join the league if you do it next year. My first time doing the fantasy league, I'm currently on 1996 prior to tonight's Man City game

PSN: mpquikster

BearsEatBeets

@MatthewJP That's a good tally of points. It would put you just outside our top 3 (maybe with City points inside). I'll certainly renew the league next year but have been debating whether to do a thread again next season as participation has dropped off.

The Cup starts this weekend but everyone has earned a bye except @Gremio108 who has to play the phantom newbie who disappeared from the site.

My main hope this weekend is for Salah to make me regret dropping him and get some goals.

BearsEatBeets

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic