Forums

Topic: Your Latest PlayStation 5 Purchase

Posts 1,681 to 1,700 of 1,716

Bentleyma

Picked up Prince of Persia The Lost Crown while it's on sale. Not sure when I'll get to it, but I couldn't resist at that price.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

xeofate

@Bentleyma @oliverp I also bought this during the recent sale. I'll probably play it at the weekend on the Portal. I'm contemplating also picking up the Tomb Raider Trilogy Remastered.

xeofate

xeofate

Thanks @oliverp I played the first hour or so of Prince of Persia, the combat and platforming is actually pretty decent in it. You can't just button mash your way through enemies so it keeps you on your toes.

I waited a few days to get the Tomb Raider Trilogy and I'm glad I did because it's on sale today on the PS Store so I picked that up. I'll give the first game a spin later on.

And after seeing the reviews for Dragon's Dogma 2 I think I'll be getting that at launch. It's turning into another great year for gaming

Edited on by xeofate

xeofate

DoomGuy_117

Just pulled the trigger on Rise Of The Ronin and Alone in the Dark.

GT - JohnnyUtah54

Ravix

Just gone for the £69.99 pre order of Dragon's Dogma 2 because I have to get swept up in RPG hype at least once a year, and my short time with Dark Arisen has convinced me to back this release.

Also put my left over voucher code savings to good use and only paid £17.14 tonight, which always feels like it sweetens the deal when going for a digital day one purchase 😁😁

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
⚔️🛡🐎

oliverp

@xeofate Ah cool that you have played and enjoy Price of Persia. Not sure when I get to play the game though hehe.

oliverp

RazzleDazzle

Thinking about Madison having played the trial....what do people think?

RazzleDazzle

Chapapa

10,00€ for God of War Ragnarök PS5-Upgrade, since I borrowed the PS4 version from my local library.

Chapapa

Bentleyma

Pre-ordered South Park: Snow Day! because my brother also did and I figured it would at least be decent in co-op. Looking forward to giving it a try. Even if it's not great at least it's only £25.

Bentleyma

Zuljaras

I pulled the trigger and pre-ordered Baldur's Gate 3 Deluxe physical edition. Such studios, that make physical editions like this, must be supported!

CaptD

Vertigo 2 VR, £20 on Amazon but Jeff B randomly gave me a £5 voucher so I couldn't say no for £15. It Is on sale on PSN ATM for about £18 but I like my physical games plus it comes with a (physical) booklet showcasing enemies and weapons, really nice that some publishers still put in the effort (it seems PERP games do this quite often, very nice touch).

@Zuljaras Nice. I really wanted to order BG3 physical but the delivery charge was way OTT imo, I will get it at some point perhaps when they do a standard release with free p&p.
Anyway enjoy what looks like a stellar game.

CaptD

colonelkilgore

Just noticed a nice price on Bomb Rush Cyberfunk so picked that up. In no rush to play it as I’m absolutely rammed atm… but always liked the look of it.

edit. and I also grabbed a copy of Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown for a similarly good price too 😃

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Voltan

GG just lacks the soul, charm and memorability [...] cast of characters are mostly forgettable

Wow...

Voltan

DoomGuy_117

Picked up South Park Snow Day on Friday.

Just looking for some good dumb fun. I am having a blast. Needed a Ronin Break after playing nonstop since release.

Don't sleep on Snow Day if you like South Park.

GT - JohnnyUtah54

xeofate

Bought a physical copy of Tekken 8 for about 40 euro last week. I'll play it once I'm finished with Street Fighter 6.

xeofate

Bentleyma

Decided to pre-order Sea of Thieves to try out the beta later this evening. I was planning on buying the game anyway, so might as well do it now and try it out over the weekend.

Bentleyma

Pizzamorg

Picked up Granblue Fantasy Relink as something ready to go when I have a gap between releases, as it doesn't seem like a huge amount is coming over the next few months.

Edited on by Pizzamorg

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic