Forums

Topic: Dualshock 4 - wear & tear

Posts 141 to 142 of 142

BAMozzy

@Tasuki The interference could come from Mobile Phones for example - if your friends had their phones on in close proximity to your console.

I sit around 6-7' away from my console but don't appear to have any issues with controller performance - at least no worse than normal. If it wasn't a game you were 'familiar' with, I may have suggested you look to see if some one has done any 'breakdown' on controller lag for that specific game. Some games can have much more of a 'delay' than others. I know one game breakdown I watched recently was quite critical of the PS4's controller lag compared to others - might be Fortnite if I remember correctly and Prey had some controller issues too on launch.

Anyway, its not likely to be anymore of an issue than normal in a game you are familiar with. It really does sound more like interference from 'something' - Wifi is a common cause of interference with Bluetooth devices for example...

A pessimist is just an optimist with experience!

Why can't life be like gaming? Why can't I restart from an earlier checkpoint??

Feel free to add me but please send a message so I know where you know me from...

PSN: TaimeDowne

Tasuki

@BAMozzy Yeah, I don't think it's the game itself as I have been playing Diablo III for well over 3 years now, and never had that problem before. Same with CoD MWR, been playing that since Novemeber and nothing like that. It's also weird on how they would put the controller down while playing D3 to go get a drink from the fridge and in that time the controller disconnects.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.