Forums

Topic: Overwatch - OT

Posts 601 to 620 of 641

Constable_What

They nerfed Doomfist on PTR already. It was the distance to his Rocket Punch ability. I have Overwatch on PC, and can say he is pretty crazy (Imagine Reinhardt and Genji put together). This nerf was the one that I most expected, but I wouldn't be surprised if he received future nerfs. Like a longer recharge for his primary fire or a slight decrease to the shields he gets from his passive ability.
I'm kind of dissapointed with him. I think he is insanely good for the current meta. Dive comps are frustrating, and Doomfistis like the dive master.
However, because he is very dependent on his abilities I see Sombra getting a lot more play now.

Constable_What

AFCC

@Tasuki Well you're right! It's not so reliable as the Doomfist knockup to have a followup ability I guess

AFCC

PSN: CostaPablo

Tasuki

@AFCC Yout got a point there although I have seen some good Junkrat players use the mine to pop opponents up then follow it up with shots. I can do it sometimes but still trying to master it. I will agree though it's not quite the same or as easy as Doomfist.

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

AFCC

@Tasuki I don't know if you know Yasuo, but I was thinking of maybe a character with a similar ultimate

AFCC

PSN: CostaPablo

WanderingBullet

Doomfist will be playable on the 28th of July.

Thanks for listening, Capcom.

booshy89

https://playoverwatch.com/en-gb/events/summer-games/

I'm a bit of a slave for some of the skins! Soldier, McCree, Junkrat, Mercy, Widowmaker, Sombra, Reaper - all want! All the new ones! Damn you Summer Events!

I tried a bit of Lucioball last night too, I'm not quite sold by it. I feel like I'd be more comfortable in third person with it as I lose the ball so regularly!

Edited on by booshy89

http://psnprofiles.com/booshy_89

PSN: booshy_89 | Twitter:

ztpayne7

@booshy89 I'm a mercy main and I love the new skin! That and sombra are the ones I want the most! Good luck to you. Probably going to try Lucio ball today

ztpayne7

booshy89

@ztpayne7 May the odds be ever in your favour!

I did get a legendary drop yesterday but it was a bloody Reinhardt (and consequently) non-event skin.

ztpayne7

@booshy89 that sucks. 50% of the time when I've been getting legendaries recently it's just been currency 😩 Hoping for better luck. I got overwatch at the end of the anniversary event and only got a Zarya skin and I never use her.

ztpayne7

Tasuki

Lucio Ball is ok problem is it makes me want to play Rocket League haha. What I really like is that you have the chance to get last year's skins as well and at a reduced cost too!!

Also I am really glad they brought Total Mayhem back

My Backlog

ztpayne7

Yeah, so far I've opened 9 summer loot boxes and haven't gotten a single legendary skin from this year. Psh.

I did get one of the ones from last year and I did get a legendary - it just wasn't for the summer games.

ztpayne7

booshy89

So, here's my small complaint.
I got my first promotion through level 100 last night and I feel like the loot box for that should get an extra reward? Like maybe it should be a golden one (guaranteed legendary) or something?

It felt so anti-climactic to go from 100 back to 1 and only get Gray, gray, blue, gray!

booshy89

@Tasuki Completely agree with the RL and previous year skins sentiment.
I think my favourite mode in Arcade is either Mystery Heroes or 6 v 6 Lockout Elimination.

Don't know if we've all seen but there's a couple of Deathmatch modes on their way soon. They've modified some of the maps to make them work for a new game mode and put in a whole new one based on Widowmaker's home in France.

Tasuki

@booshy89 Yeah I believe the death match are playable on the PTR on PC now. As for mystery heroes it's ok I am not a big fan but that's cause matches are more based on luck the skill, that and I always get characters I am horrible with like Widowmaker or Hanzo or Tracer.

My Backlog

ztpayne7

@booshy89 @Tasuki I thought mystery heroes would be a good way to learn some characters but I was DEAD WRONG. haha. I stayed away from it. Now that I know a lot more of the characters, it's actually pretty fun.

FYI the new map for deathmatch will only be on free for all and not team death match.

Yeah that's a great idea about a golden loot box at levels 100, 200 etc. I'm at like 91 now!

Also, they're giving buffs to roadhog, widowmaker, junkrat, and orisa!

ztpayne7

Tasuki

@ztpayne7 Yeah I thought the same about mystery heroes, although that's were I did learn to play Zenyatta and he's one of my favorites now.

My Backlog

booshy89

Took me about an hour to get my 9th win this week in Arcade - I was getting enormously frustrated but ended up with Tracer's Sprinter skin at the end of it so I've not got too much to complain about!

Just playing for my 9 Arcade wins at the moment as the two guys I play with aren't on for a little bit. Getting a chance to play some other games I've been wanting to!

Tasuki

@booshy89 Yeah it took me awhile to get my nine loot boxes as well. I keep getting teams that it's seems don't know how to play this game, seriously. They just want to run around and kill each other while ignoring the objective which is really aggravating especially when the other team plays the objective. Either that or the match is completely boring when neither team is doing the objective. I had this one match on Route 66 where I was D.VA and I literally push the payload from mid point all the way to the end with no resistance cause everyone was just running around killing everyone like it's CoD.

I am hoping that when Blizzard adds Deathmatches that will cause some of these fools to migrate there and leave the objective based matches to people who want to play the objective.

I am probably sound like a broken record here but Blizzard really needs to start screening players otherwise they are just going to have a bunch of idiots playing this game and the core players will go elseware.

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic