Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

themcnoisy

2nd story mission done, how many are there?

kyleforrester87

themcnoisy wrote:

2nd story mission done, how many are there?

Dunno, there was only 3 on the last expansion. I think your strike has opened up after doing the 2nd? Then there is at least one more, but havn't done that one yet. Hopefully more but I doubt it.

kyleforrester87

PSN: WigSplitter1987

Its_badW0lf

Funny thing happened that sucked me into this spiral of no other game this week, I forgot I pre ordered The Witcher.

See you all next year mateys!

Nah, joking, I'm down for Crota's end next Tuesday. We can always go into Destiny LFG to look for any people missing.

You and what army?

PSN: its_badW0lf

Wesker

@kyleforrester87 Great stuff!

You remember the Archon Priest from the Venus Raid? Well he escaped from the Prison of Elders. From what I understand, Variks looks after the Prison of Elders, but he's not that happy about having to repress his own kind.

Also, Trials of Osiris is only available at the weekends.

Edited on by Wesker

Wesker

kyleforrester87

Wesker wrote:

@kyleforrester87 Great stuff!

You remember the Archon Priest from the Venus Raid? Well he escaped from the Prison of Elders. From what I understand, Variks looks after the Prison of Elders, but he's not that happy about having to repress his own kind.

Also, Trials of Osiris is only available at the weekends.

Yeah figured the Archon Priest escaped from Prison of Elders, I mean I've run it enough and the Ghost tells you every time haha.

Poor Variks, though.

kyleforrester87

irken004

thanks to this new DLC i went from a light lvl 28 to 31 finally, and beaten the story to unlock PoE, which is pretty fun. Kept getting stuck on the cabal round, I need to spend my key! Dx

themcnoisy

irken004 wrote:

thanks to this new DLC i went from a light lvl 28 to 31 finally, and beaten the story to unlock PoE, which is pretty fun. Kept getting stuck on the cabal round, I need to spend my key! Dx

I'm level 31 as well, hopefully get some stuff this week. Are you joining in the raid on Tuesday night? Starts at 9pm UK time.

themcnoisy

Lads can we just get a quick headcount of who I definitely playing on Tuesday? If anyone other than the regular contributors is reading this forum join in as well we need two more people I think.

I'm gonna read a guide before we jump in.

Its_badW0lf

themcnoisy wrote:

Lads can we just get a quick headcount of who I definitely playing on Tuesday? If anyone other than the regular contributors is reading this forum join in as well we need two more people I think.

I'm gonna read a guide before we jump in.

Count me in, guaranteed.

You and what army?

SteveoKenobi

Count me in, just getting back into Destiny again... SteveoKenobi LVL 32 Warlock

SteveoKenobi

PSN: SteveoKenobi

Wesker

I hesitate because week nights aren't too suitable for me. I'm 2 hours ahead of BST. Maybe some new guys want to join this time and in the future we could do a Friday again when I'll join.

Edited on by Wesker

Wesker

kyleforrester87

I agree even 9 is a bit late for a raid, so 11 (for Wesker) is even worse - anyway we can start at 7gmt?? This is when we did VOG and we finished around 11:30pm.

Edited on by kyleforrester87

kyleforrester87

Its_badW0lf

kyleforrester87 wrote:

I agree even 9 is a bit late for a raid, so 11 is even worse - anyway we can start at 7gmt?? This is when we did VOG and we finished around 11:30pm.

I agree with this, half 7 maybe to give some time to people getting home. I may be stuck at the office for some reason, so 7 is a bit too short, to go without dinner for the rest of the night.

You and what army?

Wesker

Starting the Raid at 19.30 your time, 21.30 my time is fine. I can't start the Raid at 23.00 my time because it's too late. On Friday or Saturday it would be OK, but not Tuesday.

Wesker

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.