Sony has dropped another PlayStation 5 information bomb out of nowhere, once again detailing the next-gen console in an exclusive Wired article. Although we're yet to see the machine, we now know quite a bit about it, including its official name, its confirmed release window, what its controller is like, what the console's user interface is like, its hardware functionality, and more.
Below, you'll find links to all of our most recent PS5 coverage.
- Sony Confirms Next-Gen Console Will Be Called PlayStation 5
- PS5 Release Date Set for Holiday 2020, Sony Confirms
- PS5 Will Let You Choose Which Parts of a Game You Want to Install
- PS5 Will Have a 4K Blu-Ray Disc Drive
- PS5's User Interface Sounds Much More Interactive with Live Information from Games
- PS5 Controller Detailed, 'Looks a Lot Like the PS4's DualShock 4' with Some Exciting New Additions
- Gran Turismo Sport Is Already Running on a PS5 Devkit
- Bluepoint Games Working on a 'Big Game' for PS5
- PS5 Aiming for Super Fast Game Downloads
- Astro Bot Dev Team Is Working on PS5 Demos - Will These Become The Playroom 2?
- Marvel Games Is Just as Excited About PS5 as You Are
- Full PS5 Reveal Will Happen in 2020, Despite 2019 Event Rumours
What do you make of all this new information? Are you excited for the PS5? Envision next-gen in the comments section below.