Vantages are another of Horizon: Zero Dawn's collectibles, though they don't pertain to physical objects on this occasion. Instead they are lookout points within the open world that can be scanned for audio files and also a glitched image of the Old World. But where are all the Vantages in Horizon: Zero Dawn and how do you unlock the 'All Vantages Found' Trophy? We're going to show you how to find them.
Horizon: Zero Dawn Guide and Walkthrough
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Walkthrough - Quests, Side-Quests, Errands, Best Ending, Bandit Camps, and Cauldrons
- How to Get All Allies to Join Aloy in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- How to Get the Shield-Weaver Outfit in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Tips and Tricks All Beginner Hunters Should Know
- How to Fast Travel in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- How to Level Up Quickly in Horizon: Zero Dawn
- How to Find All Horizon: Zero Dawn's Metal Flowers
- How to Find All Horizon: Zero Dawn's Ancient Vessels
- How to Find All Banuk Figures in Horizon: Zero Dawn
How to find all Vantages in Horizon: Zero Dawn
As with every collectible in Horizon: Zero Dawn, you can purchase a map to mark all Vantages on your map. Just head to any merchant upon completion of the game's prologue and scroll down to their Special Items inventory. You'll find a Vantages map which will add rough radiuses of every Vantage to your map. You're looking for high positions that look out on interesting architecture like ruined buildings. Usually there'll be handholds in the area for you to climb up. Look for a purple icon in the world and press R3 to log the Vantage.
Interestingly, Vantage aren't auto-saved when you find them, so make sure that you save at a bonfire after discovering a Vantage to ensure your progress gets saved. Find all 12 and you'll unlock the 'All Vantages Found' Trophy.
All Vantage Locations in Horizon: Zero Dawn
Powerpyx has outlined all of the Vantage locations in Horizon: Zero Dawn below:
Refer to our Horizon: Zero Dawn guide and walkthrough for a full list of Quests, Side-Quests, and Errands. You can also learn how to level up quickly, how to get all allies to join Aloy for the best ending, where to find all Power Cell locations, and get some gameplay tips and tricks. We've also got guides to help you find all Ancient Vessels, Metal Flowers, and Banuk Figures, while we show you how to fast travel.