How do you get all Streets park goals, gaps, and objectives in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 on PS5 and PS4? Where are all the SKATE letters, cop cars, life preservers, and hidden tapes in Streets? As part of our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, we're going to tell you how to get all the goals, gaps, and objectives in Streets.
All Streets Gaps and Goals in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Here's how to get all goals, gaps, and other objectives in Streets.
High Score, Pro Score, Sick Score, High Combo
To get these four park goals, you need to beat the following scores within the two minute time limit.
- High Score - 50,000
- Pro Score - 125,000
- Sick Score - 250,000
- High Combo - 40,000 (in one combo)
Wreck 5 Cop Cars
There are five cop cars you need to grind on in Streets:
- U-turn at the start position to find the first cop car
- Another cop car is parked outside Margo's Diner, down the twisty path and to the right
- Two cop cars are parked by a crime scene near Chinatown. From above position, go right and down the road
- From the above location, follow the road away from Chinatown to find the last cop car beneath a billboard
You need to collect the letters that make up the word "SKATE". They're scattered throughout the level. Here's where you'll find them:
- S — From start position, go down the slope and head to the left. S is at the top of the stairs to the tall building
- K — From start position, go up the ramp right ahead. Follow this path around to the right and drop down to the lower levels. The K is inside the final room
- A — At the back of the Chinatown area are two quarter pipes with the A between
- T — From the above position, head out of Chinatown and down the long road. You'll find a large planter with a quarter pipe in the middle. Use this to reach and grind the ledge and into the building
- E — From the above location, follow the road right and you'll find a ramp leading to a large window on the right-hand side. Ollie into the building. The E is floating above a small pool
Collect 5 Life Preservers
There are five life preservers in Streets. Locate them all to complete this park goal.
- From starting point, first life preserver is above the quarter pipe around to the left
- Go down the slope and towards the left. Past the large building and stairs is another life preserver above a quarter pipe on the right
- Head to Chinatown area. Go up the slope, then turn sharp right down an alley. Another life preserver is hovering here
- In the main plaza, a life preserver is above the centerpiece
- Near the sculpture is a large building with "San Francisco" lettering above. A life preserver is here, between two quarter pipes
Nosegrab the Hubba Gap
From starting position, go down the slope and to the left. There's an overpass with small ramps either side. Build up some speed, then use one of these ramps to ollie all the way over the overpass. While in mid-air, perform a Nosegrab (Circle + Up).
5-0 Around the Fountain
Find the sculpture/fountain in the plaza. Perform a 5-0 grind (Triangle + Down) around the edge of the fountain.
Get the Secret Tape
There's a gazebo in the main plaza with the tape above. To get to it, find the sculpture/fountain on the opposite side. You can ollie onto it, and then onto the side of a building. Follow the ledge around, and jump to the next building. Keep following this path all the way up to the roof. With as much speed as you can, ramp off the big ramp and you should snag the secret tape.
There are four stat points in Streets. Their locations depend on what style your character is. For more information, see our guide to all stat points locations.
- Right near the starting position, the first stat point is above a left-hand quarter pipe
- Go down the big slope and to the left. There are two quarter pipes opposite each other — the stat point is above the left-hand one
- From the above location, keep following the road down past the sculpture. As the road turns right, there's a quarter pipe on the right with a stat point above
- Keep following the road around. There's a large planter with a quarter pipe in the middle on the left. The final stat point is here
- Go down the slope to the right at the start point. Go past the diner on the right, you'll see a stat point next to a building. Wallride the building to get it
- Head into the Chinatown area. You'll see a stat point above the archway. Go to the left and use the elevated path to ollie and grind the archway
- Near the plaza is a large planter with a quarter pipe in the middle. Use the planter to ramp up and grind the ledge above for another stat point
- Go to the fountain in the plaza. Get onto it and use it to reach the building ledge. Follow it around and ollie across to the next ledge. Wallride up the side of the building to get the last stat point
- At the start, head left. You'll see a stat point in a room on the left. Use the ramp to get in and get the stat point
- Head down and to the right. There are three large buildings. Go between the second and third buildings to find another stat point
- From there, turn left into the plaza. Get up onto the fountain for the next stat point
- On the other side of the plaza, across the road, is a cable car building. Go up the spiral slope for the stat point
Vicarious Visions Logo
There's a hidden Vicarious Visions logo in each level. It looks like two letter Vs stacked on top of each other. Here's where the Vicarious Visions logo is in Streets.
Find the big sculpture in the plaza. Get onto it and use it to ollie over to the ledge of the building. Follow it around to the left and the logo is around the next corner.
From the start, head straight up the ramp and follow the path down the balconies. At the end, turn right to get onto the roof of the diner. The alien plushie is behind the sign.
All Gaps in Streets
|Gap Name||Points Value||Description|
|Acid Drop-In||1,000||There's a quarter pipe around to the left from the slope near the start. Use it to get up to a left-hand balcony. Then, drop back down to the quarter pipe|
|Around The Fountain||250||Grind the length of the fountain in the plaza|
|Backwoods Ledge||250||Find the large planter with the quarter pipe in the middle. Use one of the ramps on the sides to get up to the ledge, grind all the way along|
|Bendy's Lip||500||Near the sculpture is a cop car and a corner quarter pipe. Grind the entire quarter pipe|
|C Block Gap||500||Use the small kicker ramp to clear the centerpiece in the middle of the plaza|
|Down The Spiral||2,000||Grind all the way down the spiral tower|
|Fountain Gap||750||Find the sculpture/fountain in the plaza. Get onto the side of it and use it to ramp up to the ledge of the building|
|The Gonz Gap||500||Grind the tall planter in the plaza towards the sculpture, ollie down and grind the steps|
|Handi Gap||1,000||Transfer from the quarter pipe outside the diner over to the next quarter pipe|
|Hook Rail||750||Get up to overpass opposite the sculpture. There's a right-hand rail that goes down and around — grind it all the way|
|Hubba Gap||750||From starting position, go down the slope and to the left. There's an overpass with small ramps either side. Build up some speed, then use one of these ramps to ollie all the way over the overpass|
|Hubba Hop||500||Near the small ramps mentioned above are planters against the building. Use one of these to launch up to the upper level|
|Hubba Ledge||500||Get on the overpass opposite the sculpture. Grind the ledge down the steps|
|Ledge Hop||200||Go into Chinatown. Turn around and take the left-hand alleyway. Use the ramp to ollie up and grind the ledge|
|Lombard Ledge||250||From starting location, go to the slope and grind the left-hand rail all the way down|
|Oversized 8 Set||500||Ollie the set of stairs near the diner|
|Over The Seven||100||At the plaza, get onto the grassy section and head towards the gazebo. Ollie off the end to clear the steps|
|Pagoda Gap||1,000||Use the sculpture to get on top of the buildings. Use the large ramp to smash through the top of the gazebo|
|Planter Gap||500||There are two planters near the plaza. Ollie over either of them lengthways|
|Porch Gap||250||In Chinatown, go down the alleyway and ollie off the ledge|
|Rail 2 Rail||500||Near the tower with the spiral, grind the two rails on the left|
|Ramp 2 Ramp||500||In Chinatown, ollie from one of the back quarter pipes to the other|
|Spine Gap||1,000||At the plaza, build up speed with a quarter pipe, then use the small ramp to leap into the plaza and over the large patch of grass|
|Street Gap||500||In Chinatown, go up the main slope then go down the left-hand path and jump down to the street|
|Up The Spiral||2,500||Grind all the way up the spiral tower|
That's a wrap on our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide for Streets on PS5 and PS4. You can read up on all alien plushies locations, all SKATE letter locations, and all secret tape locations through the links. There's even more tips, tricks, and information in our main Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, too. Once you're done with Streets, check out what's next: