How do you get all NY City park goals, gaps, and objectives in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 on PS5 and PS4? Where are all the SKATE letters, subway cards, hydrants, and hidden tapes in NY City? As part of our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, we're going to tell you how to get all the goals, gaps, and objectives in NY City.
All NY City Gaps and Goals in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Here's how to get all goals, gaps, and other objectives in NY City.
High Score, Pro Score, Sick Score, High Combo
To get these four park goals, you need to beat the following scores within the two minute time limit.
- High Score - 20,000
- Pro Score - 90,000
- Sick Score - 150,000
- High Combo - 15,000 (in one combo)
You need to collect the letters that make up the word "SKATE". They're scattered throughout the level. Here's where you'll find them:
- S — Just ahead of where you start, above the park entrance on the left
- K — Go down into the park. To the right is a large fountain and a big quarter pipe with the K above
- A — Above the large fountain in the same area. Use the edge of the fountain to ramp up
- T — Back up out of this fountain area and head left. The T is above a rail
- E — The E is nearby above a quarter pipe to the left
Collect 5 Subway Cards
There are five subway cards in NY City. Locate them all to complete this park goal. You need to collect these to access the subway section of the level.
- From the start position, turn around and enter the park. There's a large rock that leads to a subway card in the air
- From there, go straight ahead and across the bridge to find the next subway card
- The next subway card is over the bridge above a rail
- As you exit the park, the next subway card is above the quarter pipe straight ahead
- Opposite this quarter pipe is a large ramp back into the park. Use this ramp to grab the last subway card that's hovering in the air
Once you have all five, you'll permanently unlock access to the subway station, accessed via the escalator.
Ollie the Hydrants
There are three fire hydrants in NY City. You just need to ollie over each one to complete this park goal. Here's where you'll find them all:
- From your starting position, turn around and head down the road to the left. There's a hydrant on the pavement on the left
- From the start position, head straight and take a right at the junction. Another hydrant is at the end of the road on the right
- From the above location, turn around and head straight down the road. The final hydrant is on the right half way down
Grind Subway Rails
To get this park goal, you must unlock access to the subway by collecting the subway cards (see above).
Get up to the subway station. Grind one of the rails all the way down to the other side in one go.
50-50 Joey's Sculpture
From the starting position, turn to the right and you'll see the top of Joey's Sculpture — a large triangular structure. Do a 50-50 grind (Triangle) on it.
Get the Secret Tape
Use the subway tracks to get down to the banks part of the level. Go to the right so the grassy bank is on your left. There's a concrete path leading up to the left. At the top, you need to grind the rail to the right, then hop to another rail on the left, grind to the end, and jump off to get the secret tape.
There are four stat points in NY City. Two require that you unlock the subway by getting all the subway cards (see above). Their locations depend on what style your character is. For more information, see our guide to all stat points locations.
- From where you start, turn right and go down into the courtyard. There's a large quarter pipe up the side of a building with a stat point above
- From where you start, turn right and go to the right of the lower courtyard. You'll see the next stat point above a quarter pipe against a building
- Use the subway tracks to get down to the lower part of the level. Go to the right so the grassy bank is on your left. There's a path leading up to the left — jump over this to find a stat point above a quarter pipe
- Go out into the paved area and follow it all the way down. On the right-hand side you'll see the last stat point above a quarter pipe
- Turn right when you start. A stat point is above a railing on the raised platform
- Head straight from the start position, then turn right. There's a stat point by a shop
- Go to the lower part of the level. Go up the concrete path, and grind the rebar on the right
- Once you land from the above, the next stat point is dead ahead near the basketball court
- From the start, head to the right and down the slope. A stat point is above the left-hand rail
- From the start, go into the park entrance ahead. Turn to your left to find a stat point by the large rock
- Get into the lower part of the map. Go up the concrete path and grind the left-hand side for a stat point
- The last stat point is at the back of this lower area next to a chainlink fence
Vicarious Visions Logo
There's a hidden Vicarious Visions logo in each level. It looks like two letter Vs stacked on top of each other. Here's where the Vicarious Visions logo is in NY City.
This requires that you find all the subway cards first. Once you have, go up the escalator to the subway station. Hop onto the tracks, heading left. Once you're past the left-hand wall, you'll be able to drop down onto an awning. Do this and you'll see the logo ahead.
From the starting position, turn to the right to see the building that says Upper Bank. Go down to the courtyard below and turn around to find a quarter pipe. Go behind it to find the alien plushie.
All Gaps in NY City
|Gap Name||Points Value||Description|
|Awning Air||100||Down at the Joey's building, transfer from one quarter pipe to another, jumping over the red awning|
|Big Air Out Of The Banks||250||Down in the banks area, there's a blue kicker ramp that you can use to get to the main part of the level. Use it to ollie over the entire wall|
|Kick It||50||Ollie over the small kicker ramps near the starting position|
|Over The Banks Barrier||100||Down in the banks is a pile of girders. Ollie over it|
|Over The Road||250||In the banks, there is a grey path. To the right of the path is a quarter pipe and a grassy verge. Use the quarter pipe to gain speed, then ollie off the verge and jump over the path|
|Pillar Air||500||Down in the banks area, you'll find a paved area with some pillars. Using these as quarter pipes, ollie from one pillar to another|
|Pigeon Puddin' Gap||100||Ollie over the statue in the middle of the park fountain|
|Pouncer Was Here||250||Use the quarter pipe in the park by the fountain|
|Ramp To Park Gap||100||Ollie off the ramp above the park fountain area and land in this area|
|Ramp To Statue Shorty Gap||250||Ollie off the ramp above the park fountain and land in the fountain|
|Rock It Air||50||In the park, jump off the huge rock|
|Take It To The Bridge||150||In the banks, there is a grey path. To the right of the path is a quarter pipe and a grassy verge. Use the quarter pipe to gain speed, then ollie off the verge and land on the path|
|Across The Pit||100||Go either side of the low courtyard. Facing the quarter pipe, you can wallride to the side and grind a ledge above the courtyard. Grind it all the way along|
|Banks Fence Gap||100||At the end of the banks area, use the quarter pipes to gain speed, then use the bank to ollie up and grind the fence|
|Banks Road Gap||100||Down in the banks is an area with a group of benches, with a long rail on the side. Grind downhill on this rail, then ollie and grind the next rail|
|Banks Spank||100||Go to the basketball court in the banks area. Grind the outer rail towards the chainlink fence, ollie and grind the next rail|
|Bench-Hoppin||100||Down in the banks area, grind a bench, then ollie and grind the next|
|Buuurp! Now Go Skate||100||Grind the row of benches next to the snack bar in the park, then ollie and grind the rail|
|Changin Trains||1,000||Start grinding one of the subway tracks, then ollie over and grind the other|
|Corner Cut||100||Ollie off the ramp above the fountain area to the park path on the right|
|Grab A Snack And Sit Down||100||Grind the counter of the snack bar in the park, then ollie and grind the row of benches|
|Jamie's Steps||100||Near the basketball court in the banks is a set of stairs. Grind the rail at the top, then jump and grind the rail going down the steps|
|Joey's Sculpture||100||Grind the triangular sculpture to the right of where you start|
|Left Side Pit Rail Stomp||100||From starting point, go to the left side of Joey's sculpture. Jump down into the courtyard and grind the rail leading down|
|Park Entrance Gap||100||Grind the wall outside the park, ollie over one of the entrances, and keep grinding|
|Parking Meter Gap||100||There is the remains of a bent parking meter near the subway entrance. To get this gap, go up to the ledge on the left side of Joey's sculpture. Turn around to face the road, then grind the left-hand rail, ollie off, and grind the parking meter|
|Path Less Traveled||500||In the park, grind the outer rail then ollie over to the benches and grind them|
|Re-Rebar||50||Go up the concrete path in the banks. Grind the rebar on the right, then ollie and grind the next rebar to the left|
|Rebar To Rail Gap||100||Same as above, but ollie off the second rebar and grind the rail below|
|Ride The Rails||100||Grind the subway track from the station all the way down|
|Right Side Pit Rail Stomp||100||From starting point, go to the right side of Joey's sculpture. Jump down into the courtyard and grind the rail leading down|
|Sidewalk Bomb||1,000||Go up to the subway station. Grind the left wall, ollie off to the left and grind either the awning or the barrier below|
|Slam Dunk||500||At the basketball court in the banks, use a nearby wall to wallride up to a hoop and grind it|
|The Easy Way||100||Grind the barrier below the awning, headed away from the damaged road|
|The Hard Way||500||Grind the barrier below the awning, headed towards the damaged road|
|You're Next In Line||100||In the park, grind the outer rail and then ollie and grind the snack bar counter|
|Going Down?||250||Perform a manual down the subway escalator|
|The Bridge||250||Manual over the bridge in the park|
|Phat Lip||100||Perform a lip trick on the large quarter pipe by the park fountain|
|Waaaay Up There||100||In the low courtyard with the large quarter pipes, gain lots of speed, then use these quarter pipes to perform a lip trick on a high ledge above|
|Banks Barrier Wallride||100||Down in the banks is a pile of girders. Wallride over it|
|One Side||100||Go to the top of the subway escalator. Grind one of the handrails down, then hop to the other side and grind the other handrail|
|Downhill Jam||250||To the right of the start position, perform a manual down one of the slopes that lead to the Joey's building|
That's a wrap on our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide for NY City on PS5 and PS4. You can read up on all alien plushies locations, all SKATE letter locations, and all secret tape locations through the links. There's even more tips, tricks, and information in our main Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, too. Once you're done with NY City, check out what's next: