How do you get all Hangar park goals, gaps, and objectives in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 on PS5 and PS4? Where are all the SKATE letters, pilot wings, barrels, and hidden tapes in Hangar? As part of our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, we're going to tell you how to get all the goals, gaps, and objectives in Hangar.
All Hangar Gaps and Goals in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
Here's how to get all goals, gaps, and other objectives in Hangar.
High Score, Pro Score, Sick Score, High Combo
To get these four park goals, you need to beat the following scores within the two minute time limit.
- High Score - 10,000
- Pro Score - 50,000
- Sick Score - 100,000
- High Combo - 7,500 (in one combo)
You need to collect the letters that make up the word "SKATE". They're scattered throughout the level. Here's where you'll find them:
- S — Straight ahead above the half pipe. Grind the arched rail to get it
- K — On the back wall above the quarter pipe
- A — Above the small plane that leads to the left-hand half of the hangar
- T — From starting position, go down the ramp and left. Use the quarter pipe to smash through the glass
- E — On the Neversoft sign next to the helicopter. Use the quarter pipes either side to jump up and grind the sign
Collect 5 Pilot Wings
There are five pilot wings in Hangar. Locate them all to complete this park goal.
- From the starting position, head to the right. The first pilot wing is at the back of the half pipe
- Another pilot wing is just in front of the plane
- Head to the back quarter pipe and smash through the glass to the other side, a pilot wing is here
- Next to the helicopter is a quarter pipe with a pilot wing above it
- From starting position, wallride and ollie up to reach another pilot wing
There are five stacks of barrels in Hangar. You just need to skate into them to knock them over. Here's where you'll find them all:
- From the start, turn left out of the ramp to see the first set of barrels
- Another set of barrels is in the half pipe
- More barrels are on the far side of the half pipe
- On the helicopter side of the hangar, one set of barrels is next to one of the quarter pipes
- Another set of barrels is below the Neversoft sign
Get 3 Hangtime Gaps
There are three gaps with Hangtime in the name. Simply complete them all to get this park goal:
- Halfpipe Hangtime: Ollie right over the half pipe
- Wingtip Hangtime: Use the wings or ramps to ollie over the plane
- Skycrane Hangtime: Ollie right over the helicopter using the kicker ramps
Nosegrind Over the Pipe
From the starting point, go down the ramp and dead ahead is a rail over the half pipe. Perform a Nosegrind (Triangle + Up) as you go over.
Get the Secret Tape
Go to the helicopter. Jump up and grind along one of the propeller blades. This should set it flying upwards. Once this is done, a door beneath the Neversoft sign will be open. Go outside and collect the secret tape at the top of the quarter pipe.
There are two stat points in Hangar. Their locations depend on what style your character is. For more information, see our guide to all stat points locations.
- In the helicopter room is a stat point above the quarter pipe in the corner
- Grind the propellers at the back of the half pipe to open up the wind tunnel room. The second stat point is on the right above the quarter pipe
- There's a stat point right above the helicopter
- Use the sideramps on the outside of the half pipe to ollie up to the middle hanging light, a stat point is up here
- From the start, go to the back wall past the half pipe. Use the quarter pipe to get up to the high rail, grind it to the right for a stat point
- Grind the propeller at the back of the half pipe to open the wind tunnel room. A stat point is on the left
Vicarious Visions Logo
There's a hidden Vicarious Visions logo in each level. It looks like two letter Vs stacked on top of each other. Here's where the Vicarious Visions logo is in Hangar.
The logo is on the helicopter side of the hangar, above one of the suspended light bars. Starting on the half pipe side of the hangar, build up some speed. Use the black ramp in front of the plane to ollie up to one of the lights and grind it. Then you need to transfer to the lights with the logo above.
Open up the secret area by grinding the helicopter. Go outside. The alien plushie is to the left in the corner.
All Gaps in Hangar
|Gap Name||Points Value||Description|
|Air Over The Door||500||In the helicopter room, there are two quarter pipes either side of the ramp that leads outside. Transfer from one to the other|
|Chopper Hop||100||Use the quarter pipes on the sides of the hangar to get from one side of the glass to the other|
|Flyin High||250||In the wind tunnel room, transfer from one quarter pipe to the other over the entrance|
|Halfpipe Hangtime||500||Ollie all the way over the half pipe|
|Its Cold Up Here||250||Grind the helicopter to activate it. Go outside and use the snowy quarter pipe|
|Rollin Gap||100||There are quarter pipes either side of the ramp you roll down at the start. Transfer from one to the other|
|Skycrane Hangtime||500||Use the kicker ramps to ollie right over the helicopter|
|Wingtip Hangtime||500||Use the ramps or wings to ollie over the plane|
|Big Light Hopper||500||Jump up and grind on one of the hanging lights|
|Halfpipe Grind||250||Grind one of the arched rails over the half pipe|
|Light Corner||500||Get up onto one of the hanging lights, ollie off the end and grind the perpendicular light|
|Lil Light Hopper||250||Use the half pipe to ollie up and grind one of the hanging lights|
|Rail-Guided Missile||100||Grind the frame of the center glass windows, then ollie down and grind the barrier in front of the plane, or vice versa|
|Raildrop||100||Grind the raised rail above the back quarter pipe, then drop down and grind the quarter pipe|
|Instrumental Landing||500||Ollie off the plane and land in a manual|
|Downwind Lip||100||In the wind tunnel room, perform a lip trick on the quarter pipe to the right of the entrance|
|High Steppin'||100||In the section with the half pipe, perform a lip trick on the rail above one of the side quarter pipes|
|One Half Pipe Lip||100||Perform a lip trick on the right side of the half pipe|
|The Other Half Pipe Lip||100||Perform a lip trick on the left side of the half pipe|
|Upwind Lip||100||In the wind tunnel room, perform a lip trick on the quarter pipe to the left of the entrance|
|Wind Tunnel Back Wall||100||In the wind tunnel room, perform a lip trick on the quarter pipe along the back|
|Wing To Rail||500||Use the right-hand wing of the plane to ollie over the plane and grind the low barrier in front of it|
That's a wrap on our Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide for Hangar on PS5 and PS4. You can read up on all alien plushies locations, all SKATE letter locations, and all secret tape locations through the links. There's even more tips, tricks, and information in our main Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 guide, too. Once you're done with Hangar, take a look at what's next: