Future Market (I) is a Trailblaze Continuance Mission in Honkai: Star Rail which is part of the Jolted Awake from a Winter Dream quest line. As part of our Honkai: Star Rail guide, we're going to reveal everything you need to know about Future Market (I).
Honkai: Star Rail: Future Market (I)
|Trailblaze Continuance Mission
||For the Nameless, the joy of the journey lies not only in a series of novel adventures but also in the delightful reunions with old friends, a beautiful part of the Trailblaze. The ice and snow of Jarilo-VI are melting, and all signs of Belobog seem to point to a bright future. People are rediscovering the pleasures of life and even planning festivities to bid farewell to the Everwinter. However, beneath the calm surface, there's a current of hidden motives tinged with the scent of money that is starting to surge...
- Head to Qlipoth Fort and speak with Bronya
- Talk to March 7th and discuss your strategies
- Look for Topaz
- Attempt a dialogue with Topaz
- Negotiations failed. Summarize the situation to March 7th
- Head to the Boulder Town and aid Seele
- Confront the IPC Workers stationed at the entrance of the Great Mine
Did you find this walkthrough for Future Market (I) in Honkai: Star Rail helpful? Take a look at our Honkai: Star Rail guide, including All Missions and Quests, and let us know in the comments section below.