Chaos in the Deep is a Trailblaze Mission in Honkai: Star Rail which is part of the Today Is Yesterday's Tomorrow quest line. As part of our Honkai: Star Rail guide, we're going to reveal everything you need to know about Chaos in the Deep.
Honkai: Star Rail: Chaos in the Deep
|Trailblaze Mission||Herta Space Station||The woman sauntering elegantly across the invasion site is a mystery. She mocks the victims, while also ruthlessly eliminating their oppressors. Over their comms, the mysterious helper revealed that the two seem to have some sort of agenda. Is their presence a sign of more chaos to come? Or is it the start of a new story?|
- Use a fake identity to get past security check
- Go through the corridor and enter the interior of the space station
- Taking out a lone Voidranger is just a warm-up
- Meet up with Silver Wolf and leave the Reception Center
- Venture further following the route provided by Silver Wolf
- Something's not right about the Monitoring Room at the end of the corridor
- Assist Silver Wolf with investigating the terminals in the Monitoring Room
- However, Silver Wolf seems to have already understood it all.
- Interact with the Curio to unravel the secret in the Monitoring Room
- Silver Wolf is nodding her head, seems it's not that simple
- She said something strange will happen if you touch the screen
- Get the Stellaron with Silver Wolf's help
- Baryon (Maximum Level: 2)
- Antibaryon (Maximum Level: 2)
- Voidranger: Distorter (Maximum Level: 3)
- Voidranger: Eliminator (Maximum Level: 3)
- Voidranger: Reaver (Maximum Level: 3)
- 600 Trailblaze EXP
- 5,000 Credits
Chaos in the Deep begins automatically after starting the game for the first time. As part of the final step, you'll need to choose your Trailblazer's gender. You can find the Best Trailblazer to Choose through the link.
Did you find this walkthrough for Chaos in the Deep in Honkai: Star Rail helpful? Take a look at our Honkai: Star Rail guide, including All Missions and Quests, and let us know in the comments section below.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...