- Number of Players
- Release Date
- 10th Jan 2012 (USA), $4.99
- 25th Jan 2012 (UK/EU), £3.99
Don't wreck-o my Mecho
Turn-based strategy games are a natural fit for portable devices, their slow pace unhindered by the somewhat erratic schedule of playing games on the go. While the genre has spread far and wide in recent years with many games that look and play quite similarly to one another, Mecho Wars sets itself apart with unique mechanics...
About The Game
Jump into an exciting war between the Winged Crusade and the Landians!
Based on the characters and world created by Luc Bernard, Mecho Wars is a turn-based strategy game where you command your troops to expand into enemy territory, control and collect resources, and conquer your enemy’s structures. Don’t forget strategic unit composition and troop positioning as each unit type has its own strengths and weaknesses.
The story of Mecho Wars details the rise of the Winged Crusade in the distant land of Divination Deserts. This is not your typical desert, however, as there is plenty of water that separates land masses. To sustain your army capture factories to expand your maximum army support, take-over cities to earn gold from the rich economic hubs, and beat the enemy by defeating their forces and capturing their H.Q. building. Make sure you pay attention to the environment as the game features a day/night cycle where the water that normally restricts your movement paths during the day freezes once the clock strikes midnight, allowing for unexpected skirmishes and ambushes.
Whether players are looking for intense tactical and strategic gameplay or a leisurely experience that they can play at their own pace, Mecho Wars is able to deliver. In addition to the single-player campaign, Mecho Wars comes with a special set of individual challenge maps and remarkable local multiplayer support on a single device.
Mecho Wars features:
· Rich, Story-Driven Campaign: Capture structures, collect resources, and build your army as you engage in all out battle
· Challenge Maps: Put your tactical wits to the test through 20 individual challenge maps
· Unique Day/Night Cycle: Expertly position your troops for a surprise ambush at night when the water freezes
· Local Multiplayer: Go head-to-head with a friend as you battle it out for Divination Desert domination