- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Puzzle, Relaxation
- Release Date
- 22nd Feb 2023
- 22nd Feb 2023
- PSVR Support
- PlayStation VR2 (Required)
- Single Player, Jigsaw, Free PSVR2 Upgrade
- Controller Support
- PSVR2 Sense Controllers
- Feature Support
- Official Site
- Also Available On
Mini Review Puzzling Places (PSVR2) - A Lovely Game with a Few Problems
Puzzle me this, Batman
Puzzling Places is absolutely lovely — that’s the best way to describe it. A puzzle game best described as a 3D jigsaw, this is far and away the most relaxing time you can have with your PSVR2. The game leans into its unique appeal, allowing you to put together 3D dioramas of things that under normal circumstances would be...
About The Game
Puzzling Places brings relaxing and wholesome 3D jigsaw puzzling to VR.
Put together hyper-realistic miniatures of beautiful places from around the globe. Enter the meditative flow of puzzling and enjoy each place coming alive with their unique & immersive soundscapes as you complete them.
Puzzling Places is a modern take on an age-old pastime that’s fun for the whole family thanks to its simple gameplay and easy controls.
The game features 25+ unique puzzles created from detailed photogrammetry 3D scans of real locations. Each puzzle is available in 25, 50, 100, 200 & 400 pieces!
City of Biarritz
- 3 puzzles of the picturesque French Atlantic coast
Cultural Heritage of Armenia
- 5 puzzles of Monasteries, Fortresses and Temples from Armenia
The Hallwyl Museum
- 4 rooms from inside a palatial residence in Stockholm
The Mars Desert Research Station
- 4 puzzles of a remote research station simulating life on Mars
- 4 puzzles from traditional Japanese garb to a city in the sea
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...