- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player)
- Release Date
- 24th Jun 2021
- 24th Jun 2021
PlayStation Plus Extra (Subscription)
- 20th Sep 2022
- Also Available On
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Official Site
Not a miracle worker
Before there was Sonic the Hedgehog, there was Alex Kidd, SEGA’s defacto Master System mascot. Once the blue blur took the spotlight in the ‘90s, Alex’s franchise was left as a relic of an older time, appearing only in a few compilations over the years. That was until a remake of the original game, Miracle World, was...
Sorry, no Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX screenshots yet.
We kid you not
Retro platformer Alex Kidd is getting the remake treatment, and we now know when to expect his arrival. Announced last year, Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX is a reimagining of the SEGA classic, with a complete overhaul to the visuals while keeping the level structure and gameplay much the same. More than that, it's set to feature...
The iconic Alex Kidd is back! Jump straight back into Miracle World and experience it like you’ve never seen before.
Complete with new HD graphics, gameplay improvements and animations, rediscover all the levels from the original game, as well as brand new levels which expand the lore and story behind Alex Kidd.
Destroy the evil Janken the Great and rescue the people of Radaxian once and for all! The world needs a hero - what are you waiting for?
Relive legendary rock, paper scissors battles with Boss Rush Mode!
Get ready for none-stop boss action in Boss Rush mode! Take on the legendary Gooseka, Chokkina, Parplin and Janken the Great, in a nonstop boss fight!
Transport straight into the classic with Retro Mode!
Jump straight back into 8-bit nostalgia with Retro Mode. At any point during game play switch between the enhanced graphics and a recreation of the original art style!
- A Legend Reborn – Dive into a stunning recreation of Alex Kidd in Miracle World with striking new art and tighter, more fluid controls.
- Nostalgia always prevails – Jump straight back into the 80’s at the touch of a button. No matter where you are in a level you can jump between classic 8-bit and full HD graphics.
- New Levels – Experience new levels which expand the lore of the original game.
- Alternative Boss Fights – New and improved boss fight mechanics with more intuitive combat.
- New and remastered music - A wide array of reimagined music tracks as well as remastered tracks from the original classic game!