You wanna take this outside?
Three Fields Entertainment has been building up to its eventual Burnout-esque racing game over the course of the last couple of years. Danger Zone aimed to reproduce the magic of Crash mode, and while it largely succeeded, the sequel feels like the next step towards arcade racing goodness. Danger Zone 2 may tread similar...
Three Fields Entertainment has two games racing towards PS4, and the first of these, Danger Zone 2, is arriving on 13th July. The developer has released a batch of new screenshots from the game, and it's looking pretty good. For those out of the loop, the Danger Zone games aim to recapture the feeling of Burnout's Crash Mode. The first...
Danger Zone 2 takes the crash testing action out of the Test Area and onto real public roads. Using advanced real world physics and the power of Unreal Engine, Danger Zone 2 lets players ‘crash for cash’ and compete against each other to cause the most chaos on the road.
● Drive at high speed on real life roads crowded with everyday traffic
● Shunt, Slam, Flip, Roll and Jacknife as many vehicles as possible
● Create chaos across 26 of the world’s most notorious accident blackspots set in 17
unique locations around the world
● 8 vehicles to drive and smash : Sedentary Sedan, Chaotic Coupe, Really Crazy Taxi,
Euro Truck or Formula One car!
● Objective Based Gameplay - Complete Objectives to earn Bonus Cash in each level.
● Online Leaderboards track Friends and Global Competition