Sorry, no Warrior's Lair screenshots yet.
Warrior's Lair, the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita cross-play title formerly known as Ruin, has been officially canned. The Diablo-esque dungeon crawler had a troubled development, as it was passed from Idol Minds to Sony San Diego in April 2012, nearly a year after it garnered rapturous applause during Sony's press conference at E3 in...
Classic dungeon-crawler comes alive on the Playstation 3 system!
Rise from the ruins of a shattered civilization to complete quests, collect rare treasures and take down rival lairs in this brutal and intense RPG. Choose from unique classes with powerful skills, then broadcast your accomplishments or challenge others online. And always stay connected – save, resume and play between PlayStation®Vita and PS3, decimating all who oppose you.
- Engage Everywhere - Stay connected via the PlayStation®Vita, Web and PS3; quest, challenge rivals and craft everywhere you go.
- Multiplatform Gaming - Save, resume and play across both platforms. Enhance your experience on the PS3 with 3D and the PlayStation Move.
- Friends As Rivals - Work with and against each other as you search for rare treasures, trophies and rewards.
- Personalized Lairs - The manifestation of your accomplishments, show it off and challenge others to take you on.
- Broadcast Your Supremacy - Show off rare equipment and victories across various social outlets.