- Also Known As
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Number of Players
- Single Player
- Action, Platformer
- Release Date
- 27th Oct 2009
- 4th Nov 2009
- 19th Nov 2009
PlayStation Plus Premium (Subscription)
- 13th Jun 2022
- Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank Future
- Single Player
- Controller Support
- DualShock 3
- Official Site
Review Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (PlayStation 3)
The conclusion of the Ratchet & Clank Future arc, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time focuses on Ratchet's continuing rescue mission of Clank and the dastardly deeds of antagonist Dr Nefarious. Building upon much familiarity from previous Ratchet & Clank games, A Crack In Time introduces numerous new mechanics including Clank's...
About The Game
Everyone’s favourite intergalactic duo return in Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time™, created by highly-acclaimed developer Insomniac Games exclusively for the PLAYSTATION®3.
The latest addition to the best-selling series answers many of the franchise’s biggest questions and concludes the story arc from Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction™ and Ratchet & Clank™: Quest for Booty.
During the adventure, players control both Ratchet and Clank as they attempt to reunite and save the universe together. Each character has new abilities at their disposal such as Ratchet’s Hoverboots, which allow him to travel at high speeds and soar to new heights around the galaxy. And with all-new Clank gameplay, players can utilise special time-manipulation skills in an effort to thwart Dr. Nefarious – one of the franchise’s best-known villains – who is attempting to gain control of time itself.
Powered by Insomniac Games’ fourth-generation PS3™ technology, playing Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time is like starring in your own CG animated movie. A new Ratchet and Clank adventure wrapped around a heartfelt storyline and the franchise’s signature humour, Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time is sure to delight fans of all ages.
After discovering that Clank’s disappearance was engineered by Dr. Nefarious, Ratchet races to rescue his best friend. Unfortunately, he realises that Clank’s capture is just the beginning of the evil doctor’s diabolical plans…
The latest instalment in the best-selling series, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time challenges players to play as both Ratchet and Clank as they attempt to reunite and save the universe. Along the way, both will finally uncover the hidden truth behind their origins and discover their ultimate destinies. As the duo come closer to reuniting, they will also have to ask themselves the biggest question of all: do Ratchet and Clank’s destinies lie with each other? Or is it finally time for the universe’s greatest duo to separate for good?
· A brand new adventure that answers many of the most-asked questions from the franchise and wraps up the story begun in Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty.
· Travel freely through non-linear levels with new space gameplay – engage in space battles, explore the surrounding star system and discover hidden items and collectables.
· Take on the roles of both Ratchet and Clank and enjoy exciting new gameplay experiences with each character.
· Use Ratchet’s new Hoverboots to travel at high speeds, soar to new heights and jump off ramps to reach hidden areas in search of Zoni and other rare collectables.
· Experience all-new Clank levels with special “time” abilities that bring meaning to “past selves.”
· Ratchet’s renowned arsenal gets even larger with new weapons including the Cryo-Bomb Glove, Plasma Striker and Sonic Eruptor added to classics like the Negotiator and Buzz Blades.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...