Turn that racket off
Ubisoft’s Racket Sports ('Racquet Sports' in North America) started life on Wii as Racquet Sports Party, a multiplayer waggle-fest that was one of few games to employ Ubi’s Wii camera to allow controller-free gameplay. Since then it’s received an overhaul in the graphical and control departments, but it’s only a sheep in...
EyePet emerges best in show
As Sony's flagship title for Move, Sports Champions has been at the forefront of the company's efforts to put motion control in the hands of gamers and non-gamers alike. That's why it's so surprising to see it beaten in the software sales charts by EyePet: Move Edition, with the cuddly critter taking the top spot in...
EyePet and Resident Evil 5 jump in
Sports Champions continues to be the biggest-selling Move-specific title, occupying 7th position in the UK all-formats game charts, but it's not the only Move-enabled title hanging around the charts, with two titles re-entering this week. EyePet: Move Edition brought the monkey-cat-dog creature back to the charts...
Slight dip for flagship title whilst others climb
Sports Champions made it to number 2 in the UK charts in its first weekend of sale, a surprising but pleasing achievement for Sony's top Move title. Now the perennial slew of high-profile releases has begun in earnest, with last week seeing F1 2010, Dead Rising 2 and Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock all...
Demos, patches and more good stuff
Today's the day that users all across Europe – except the UK, that is – can Move into the next generation of motion controlled gaming, with the controller and games launched across the mainland continent. If you haven't made it to the shops yet, or your pre-order hasn't popped through the post, consider whiling...
Experience perfect, natural control of your shots in this game developed exclusively for the PlayStation Move.
Escape to exotic locations for intense, exhilarating competitions in five different racquet sports. With fun-packed multiplayer modes and a flexible control system, everyone can join in for wildly entertaining matches!
- 5 RACKET SPORTS: Tennis, Table Tennis, Badminton, Squash and Beach Tennis
- ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEM: The PlayStation Move feels like a true racket in your hand
- 30 IMMERSIVE ENVIRONMENTS:Iconic locations inspired by real-world landmarks. Play on the beach of Copacabana, at the foot of Mount Fuji, or in the middle of Central Park! The playing fields come to life with animated backgrounds, dynamic sound mix, and day/night support
- COMPELLING CHARACTERS: 11 playable athletes with a distinct personality and flair. Customisable with over 30 outfits, 30 hairstyles, and 15 rackets to unlock
- BEST-OF-CLASS MULTIPLAYER: With 6 different game modes, Rackets provides fun for every occasion: from Quick Match for a short burst to the wacky Party Mode where anything can happen on the court… take your pick! Enter the challenge online and compete for a place on the leaderboards
- TRUE HIGH RESOLUTION: 1080p at 60 frames per second