Stop right now, thank you very much
While Dance Central on Kinect nailed the dance genre with its first step, many developers are still struggling to turn PlayStation Move into a fruitful dancing experience. Konami's venerable DanceDanceRevolution series had a first go, and Sony's own SingStar Dance had some things going for it, but there's still...
Perhaps that explains the delay
You'd think that a licensed game would make a big song and dance about its celebrity endorsement, but the ex-Scary Spice is nowhere to be seen in these screenshots for Ubisoft's Let's Dance with Mel B. Using the PlayStation Eye camera you'll be able to see yourself on-screen at all times, a big improvement over Ubi's...
Gloria Gaynor? Check
Ubisoft's attempts to get every single person in the world dancing to one of its video games show no sign of abating, as it's released the track listing for Let's Dance with Mel B. Lady Gaga, Gloria Gaynor and Culture Club rub shoulders with 50 Cent, Fatboy Slim and Pussycat Dolls, with 28 songs in total included in the...
Scary returns to Move
Last year's fitness title Get Fit with Mel B may well have sparked gamers' interest in former Scary Spice Mel B, as Let's Dance with Mel B is making a Move in May. Interestingly the original fitness title was published by Black Bean Interactive, but the grooving game has been picked up by mega publisher Ubisoft for release...
Put on your red shoes
It's a wonder there haven't been more dedicated dance games on Move considering the proliferation of the genre on other consoles, but that under-developed genre is about to get one more entry in the form of Let's Dance, as leaked by Play.com. The game's product page reveals absolutely nothing about the game, other than its...
Let’s Dance with Mel B is the only party game that lets you see yourself dancing on the television, just like a talent show!
You will be part of a group of 4 other dancers, it’s easy to pick up and play and the game is designed for a social experience thanks to the 2 player simultaneous support.
- See your real image on screen – using Kinect and Move technology
- Different dance styles including disco, 80s, pop, club, latin, urban and party classics. The game features 27 original hits.
- Top technology in body tracking
- You can watch your performance back afterwards, and Mel B will even comment on it
- 6 different stages related to different to dance styles
- Review your performance and share your results with friends online
- 40 real dancers to follow available
- TV show unique approach – a real host, a TV studio, and real competition