Forums

Topic: What (Non-PS4) game are you playing??

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 1,988

rino123

One of the best old shooters i liked was galaga i was the champion playing this game

Get a new ps5 for free here https://bit.ly/PS5forrfree

rino123

And donkey kong i liked also

Get a new ps5 for free here https://bit.ly/PS5forrfree

nessisonett

Played a bit more Arkham Origins and it really is great. The detective sections are honestly a big step up from City and the Most Wanted villains have been interesting so far. While this does come at the slight detriment of the main story not exactly being that compelling yet, there’s still time and the overall open world trappings are a tighter experience to make up for it.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Anti-Matter

The Sims Bustin' Out PS2

Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME 2 PS2

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Those swish holographic crime scenes are really something, aren't they? Lots of style and not a huge amount of substance, but they make you feel like a detective. Glad you're enjoying it, and I hope the story picks up for you, the more you progress.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

LtSarge

Started playing Undertale on Switch. It's been in my backlog for so long and people constantly talk about this game that I felt like today is the day I'll start it up. So far I'm really liking it and you can clearly tell what kind of game it will be, i.e. one that doesn't take itself too seriously and will trick you a lot. The gameplay reminds me a lot of Earthbound, but with its own thing where you move around a cursor in order to avoid enemy attacks, which is really cool. I decided to play the game normally just like any other RPG but I'm already aware of the whole "pacifist run" you can do where you don't kill anything. That's just not for me, sadly. But it's cool that it's there if you want that option.

Edited on by LtSarge

LtSarge

nessisonett

@LtSarge Yeah… you’re gonna miss out on half the game that way. Maybe even more than half. The true pacifist route is honestly the real game. If you’re killing everything and going down the genocide route then just be aware that the game will never forget your murders, even if you delete save files.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

LtSarge

@nessisonett To clarify, I'm not planning on killing everything, which is apparently how you get the genocide ending. I've spared e.g. that ghost boss in the beginning. I think I'll mostly spare bosses or strong enemies in general, but otherwise I'll just kill most of the random encounters. That's supposed to count towards the neutral ending if I've understood it correctly.

I also looked up that apparently you need to do a neutral route first before being able to take on the true pacifist route, which is fair. I just want to play the game normally before doing a pacifist run because otherwise it would feel rather boring to not experience everything the game has to offer. Not to mention that you won't be able to level up if you don't defeat enemies, so I want to at least makes things easier on my first run.

LtSarge

LtSarge

So I got the biggest craving to play something on my Vita and I decided to not only resume my playthrough of Steins;Gate 0 via PS4 Remote Play but also start up a game that's been in my backlog for a long time now, which is Hotline Miami 2. I don't know why it took me so long to play this game because I loved the first one, which I think I played through over 5 years ago. It was one of the many titles that defined the Vita indie scene, so it feels rather nostalgic to be playing another entry from this great series.

LtSarge

Bentleyma

Playing through Luigi’s Mansion 3 on Switch. I dunno how Nintendo manages to make games that look as good or better than some PS4 games on a console with inferior specs. It looks like a CGI movie.

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

PhhhCough

I'm really enjoying anvil: vault breakers. To me, it's like an isometric risk of rain. Start with a character, get items/weapons to improve your run, etc. Really fun. Also, even though it's on the ps4, dying light for the switch. Runs really well in handheld, added with the hori split pad, and it's fun times all day.

PhhhCough

Anti-Matter

The Sims Bustin' Out PS2

Custom Battler Bomberman NDS

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma- Say what you will about Luigi's Mansion 3 but you're right, it looks utterly stunning! Was hugely impressed with its presentation and sense of humour, if little else.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

@RogerRoger I enjoyed it, but I never got used to the controls. I found them to be unnecessarily awkward sometimes.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

LtSarge

Started playing Lake on Game Pass. I've had it on my watchlist for a while now but for some reason, I really was in a mood to play it today after having read its description. It's a mail delivery game, kind of like Death Stranding. You drive around in a rural American town set in the late 1980s and the gameplay loop is basically to deliver mail to different houses and places. It's a very chill game, you can listen to the radio while driving and sometimes you get to talk to the townsfolk while you do it. It sounds boring on paper, but man if there's one job that makes for a very fun video game, it's mail delivery. Question is how long the gameplay loop will remain fun, but at least so far it's been a great time.

LtSarge

PhhhCough

Halo infinite, anvil, with some dying light on switch.

PhhhCough

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma- Yeah, that was my biggest problem with it. Took my partner ages to learn the controls and then, when I turned up and he let me have a go, I just couldn't make any sense of 'em. Ended up watching him play something for once (which made for a nice change, at least)!

Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

I am currently giving Super Kirby Clash on Switch a try. It seems pretty good so far. I like the look of the game. I think it says something about Nintendo that all their games look visually appealing.

Untitled

Untitled

After just playing on PlayStation consoles for the last few years, it’s nice to play so many colourful games.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

LtSarge

@Bentleyma- I think one of the most appealing aspects of the Switch is that you'll see so many games that you won't find elsewhere. Not only Nintendo's own exclusives but also a lot of third-party exclusives because it's a popular machine in Japan. So you'll see tons of JRPGs, visual novels and other Japanese titles on there that are different and fun. Not to mention so many great indie titles. I've said this before, but Switch is truly the "spiritual successor" of PlayStation Vita. Tons of great games that you're able to play both on the TV and on the go. It's a phenomenal system.

LtSarge

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic