Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 281 to 300 of 3,152

FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

Some Dissidia NT Final Fantasy screenshots now

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Yay, Boom Knuckles! I love him! He's my favourite character from that show.

Is... is that pink thing Zidane?!

Keeping it Star Trek Online for today, firstly with the USS Dauntless NX-01-A...
Untitled

...and a Valdore-Type Romulan Warbird breaking orbit...
Untitled

...with her crew on duty.
Untitled

The USS Sovereign NX-73811 starts trial runs...
Untitled

...and Discovery NX-04 completes her scans and heads for home.
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger Yeah he is in his Trance mode

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo That's one word for it, I'm sure.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger No really it's called Trance, it's a state that happens in the game during battle it increases your stats and even gives you some special moves

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo You think I'd remember that from my half-playthrough of Final Fantasy IX, but I'm drawing a total blank (also, sorry, my previous post was mostly tongue-in-cheek).

Call me nuts, but I think it looks better in the older game.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i like both but then again they both have different art styles

anyway some Final Fantasy XV

Ignis having some downtime

Untitled

and on top of the world

Untitled

RogerRoger

So I dressed up my crew in those terrible TNG skant uniforms in Star Trek Online...
Untitled

...but I don't think they liked me for doing so!
Untitled

Elsewhere, the Delta Flyer runs alongside her mothership...
Untitled

...and a D'deridex-Class Warbird sneaks away from Spacedock.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i got those skant uniforms, they really were terrible but i guess that's why they pretty much vanished after the first season

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Yeah, only stock footage saw them return later. I get the idea (Gene wanted everything to be equal in the future, so why shouldn't men wear traditionally-female-cut clothing?) but the execution was something of a swing-and-a-miss.

Some of the NPC crew roaming the Galaxy-Class interior wear it, though. There's no escape!

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger it could have worked but the problem is it was just ugly looking

Untitled

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo ...whereas everybody, regardless of gender, looks great in the Season Three standard duty uniform (and all subsequent uniforms, too). Say what you will about Edward Jellico, he did one thing right; he got Deanna Troi to ditch those ratings-grabbing necklines.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah the redesigned uniforms were much better

anyway SCREENSHOTS and there are quite a few so be warned

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

The power of the Ten Tailed Beasts

Untitled

Reincarnated Chakra attacks

Untitled

Kurama Susanoo mode

Untitled

Boruto has a plan

Untitled

Sarada isn't impressed

Untitled

Mitsuki having a blast

Untitled

Konohamaru takes the lead

Untitled

The Jinchuriki arrive

Untitled

Father and son Bijuu mode

Untitled

Flying raijin jiku shippu senko rennodan zeroshiki (really Minato you need to make better names)

Untitled

Lovers

Untitled

Safe power

Untitled

The Leafs Number one knucklehead hyperactive Ninja

Untitled

and now some Final Fantasy XV (because i have too)

The Dragoon Attacks

Untitled

"A little privacy please Prompto"

Untitled

Chocobos are so cute

Untitled

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger on a side note, i'm thinking of changing my avatar, maybe making it Noctis i'm not sure

and speaking of Noctis Platinum Demo Final Fantasy XV

Untitled

and i found captain Ginyu Dragon Ball XenoVerse

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo What, your laughing Tidus .gif avatar? But it's so iconic! Unless you've got one of Noctis laughing in exactly the same way; then it'd just be an incremental update!

Last batch of Star Trek Online shots from me, starting with the USS Eclipse...
Untitled

...and the USS Westminster from the original series movie era.
Untitled

I have a replica of this in real life (the plaque, not the bridge / uniform / hairstyle).
Untitled

"Set a course... for home." "But we're here already!" "Oh."
Untitled

And finally, the USS Galaxy's party trick...
Untitled

...is upstaged by the USS Prometheus.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger no he isn't laughing i have one of him activating his Armiger but did you notice the Naruto pics, that game has SO many awesome moments

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo I did, sorry for not calling out my favourites. Posting will be a tad sporadic for the next week or so; death in the family.

You've captured some of the best, most spectacular moments and it's tough to do because everything is so blindingly fast! The Share button (at least for me) always has a split-second delay and it's different for every game, so very nicely done! The second, seventh, ninth and thirteenth are my favourites (that last one just for making me remember the scene and laugh).

And why not try the new Noctis avatar for a couple days? If you don't settle to it, switch back!

Screencaps from a galaxy far, far away from me today. First up, a trilogy of landscapes from Star Wars: Battlefront, captured in single player with the HUD switched off.

We start with Endor at dawn (or Endawn, if you prefer)...
Untitled

...and here's the communications tower at Scarif Base...
Untitled

...before another daybreak, this time at a Jawa camp on Tatooine.
Untitled

Then we move to the superior prequel trilogy (stop throwing things at me) in screencaps from the brief match cutscenes in the gorgeous, if flawed, Star Wars: Battlefront II.

Clankers are pushed back from Theed Palace on Naboo...
Untitled

...but score a victory over Tipoca City on Kamino...
Untitled

...before ultimate defeat in orbit of Ryloth.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger Tell me about, i got an Uncles funeral in a few days and i think i will try the new avatar

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Condolences; hope everything goes as okay as it can at such events. Mine is my last grandparent, my Nan on my Mum's side. It's all a little complex so I may disappear later in the week.

EDIT: Love the new avatar! Very cool; I can see why you wanted to change!

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic