Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 3,152

RogerRoger

@velio84 A nice variety of amazing shots there, thanks for sharing! I particularly like both of the "through the window" shots from Metro Exodus, and that third Kena shot is suitably grand.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@velio84 Given the quality of environmental presentation nowadays, I know how tempting those landscape shots can be, especially since they make for great wallpapers! I'd say a good 40% of what I've taken over the years would fall into that category.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

This game’s graphics are pretty ridiculous.

Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Ralizah

@nessisonett Dunno how it is in motion, but that's just a hair away from looking like real life.

@RogerRoger It might not hold up on your 4KTV, but those Sonic Colors screenshots look pretty nice.

@JohnnyShoulder It's pretty wild to think Kena is the result of a smallish indie developer. Great snaps!

@velio84 Love the framing on that TLOU 2 screenshot. Dreary but beautiful.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

@Ralizah Yeah, I have my gripes with the MTX and all that stuff in NBA but the gameplay and sheer presentation is worth it for me. It’s maybe the best looking next-gen showcase I’ve played.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Yeah I always forget to take action Jackson shots too!

@velio84 Some really nice pics there! That 4th one from FFVIIR must have taken some good timing!

@Ralizah Cheers! I'm continuously impressed that this a studio's first attempt and how well it is all together. Although it has done nothing spectacular in terms of gameplay so far, it has also done nothing drastically wrong either. They have put some far more experienced developers to shame with this effort.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@nessisonett I glanced at that screenshot on my phone and thought you'd posted a real photograph. Now I'm sitting at my computer and I can just about tell the difference, but my goodness.

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@velio84 Nicely framed TLOU2 shot and the Metro ones all look great; the landscapes in that game also look great but I really like the one through the dirty window.

Thrillho

Voltan

@velio84 amazing shots, I almost forgot the game looked this good

Voltan

JohnnyShoulder

@velio84 Great shots dude, almost makes me wanna pick up the game soon.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@velio84 That fourth shot is the best of a particularly good bunch! Nice work!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@velio84 The photo mode is excellent and pretty much the same as what's used in Miles Morales if you haven't played that yet. Playing around with the ray tracing on the characters' visors was a fun one for me.

Some great pics you got though!

Thrillho

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Wow, love that first shot!

The seventh is great too and I like your use of the orange filter as well.

Are you still early game? I only ask as it looks like you’re using some minimalist armour.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Thank you. I'm actually at the end of Act II. Most of the armour is too bulky or gaudy for my tastes, and appearance is much more important to me than any associated stat boost or special abilities, so I've just been alternating between two sets of minimalist robes.

Having said that, I am currently wearing Jin's father's armour. It's the "least worst" of the armour sets thusfar, although I recoiled when I upgraded it and it doubled in both size and complexity.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This last shot isn't taken using Photo Mode. After completing a side quest, I needed a coffee refill and so briefly left the game idle. This is what I returned to.

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

Sora arrives in a strange new world.

"I wonder what kind of fun world I've traveled to now?"
Untitled

"That's right, no matter how deep the darkness, there's always a light that never goes out!"
Untitled

"Um, I hope Kairi doesn't see this."
Untitled

"Eh, that doesn't look like a Heartless."
Untitled

"Help! Goofy, Donald... anybody!"
Untitled

Let's just hope the light can see him through this one.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

ishaajo840

Thrillho wrote:

It's the "Iki Black and White (and Red) Collection"

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Artistic Shots are fabulous!!

ishaajo840

ishaajo840

RogerRoger wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

This last shot isn't taken using Photo Mode. After completing a side quest, I needed a coffee refill and so briefly left the game idle. This is what I returned to.

Untitled

1st 7th & last shot are totally awesome!!

ishaajo840

ishaajo840

RogerRoger wrote:

Untitled
This is gonna be mine mobile wallpaper now.
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
This gotta be mine next Desktop wallpaper
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Almost all shots are just kinda perfect. And the last one is in a totally different league , that green tone!!!

Edited on by ishaajo840

ishaajo840

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic