Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 3,152

Thrillho

It's the "Iki Black and White (and Red) Collection"

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Masterful. That middle pair in particular, very striking! Am wondering if they've fixed that depth of field issue with the Photo Mode yet. Have you ventured back to the mainland lately?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Many thanks. I didn't venture make to the mainland at all as my save was endgame so there wasn't anything to go back for. I don't remember seeing any recent patches either.

And the final batch of shots..

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thrillho

Thrillho

@RogerRoger A very quick load of GoT and it seems the depth/focal distance toggles are working again on the main land.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Thanks for checking! I'll be getting back to the game in the coming days, so it'll be nice to remove some of the uncertainty when I stop for a potential snapshot.

That first extreme close-up profile shot is outstanding, by the way! A new favourite, for sure!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Nice! I like the fifth and penultimate. Have they improved the PS5 version at all as I seem to remember you weren’t overly impressed with it?

Still putting off returning to Tsushima then?

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho No, it's still a rough version of the game, and the Photo Mode is still broken (it turns hair and skin into a blurry mess, which is why most of my shots are of armoured characters, or taken from a distance). The first six shots up there were taken months ago; I just needed some comfort gaming this week, and realised I was a couple hours away from the end of the story.

Thank you, though! Glad I was able to salvage something worth sharing! And yes, I'll get back to Ghost of Tsushima at some point, I promise; like I say, I just needed something lighter!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Dammit, the Fallen Order shots are really tempting me to load the game up again!

Does Sonic have a specific photo mode there? I was just wondering as it makes quite a difference with the clean UI on the first bunch of shots. The game looks great though.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho No, there's no Photo Mode in Sonic Colours Ultimate. The HUD disappears during the brief on-rails sections of certain levels, allowing the camera to pull back and be a bit cinematic for a few seconds, and I just timed my shots. I wish you could disable it permanently, but alas!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

Some shots from my FF7R run. The photo mode is a nice addition but pretty limited to some filters and camera positioning. I also hate it when games insist on putting loads of text on the bottom..

I've kept the pics spoiler free too.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Wow, gorgeous! The lighting in the fourth and fifth is really, really nice! I also love the framing of the seventh, and the ninth reminds me of the MGSV: Ground Zeroes menu!

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

I've got a bunch from Kena: Bridge of Spirits. Suffice to say, it can look all kinds of lovely.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Thrillho

@RogerRoger It’s a very pretty game on either console so the limited photo mode doesn’t need to do too much work. A bit of focal depth would be nice though!

@JohnnyShoulder Nice pics! On PS5 I assume?

Thrillho

JohnnyShoulder

@Thrillho Cheers, and yeah on PS5.

Number 6 is my favourite of yours, really like how it is framed.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Very pretty shots from Kena there. I know nothing about the game, but it looks like you're capturing it well. The landscapes and that mid-combat shot are particularly impressive.

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Thank you kind sir, I am trying to do more in action shots along with my speciality landscape ones.

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Am looking forward to seeing more, then! That combat shot has perfect timing. Almost looks like something taken from the back of the game's box, very dynamic!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@JohnnyShoulder I normally struggle with combat shots because of timing and remembering to actually get one when the music and adrenaline kicks in.

Thrillho

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic