Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 3,152

FullbringIchigo

because my opinion that Resident Evil 6 is an awesome game is SO popular, i'm going to share a load of pictures to spread the love

"My dad always said meeting new people would help you open doors"
Untitled

"just walk it off you will be fine, it's not the end of the world"
Untitled

"look we are not interested in changing our energy provider"
Untitled

"OK so this hotel is getting a bad yelp review"
Untitled

"been waiting here long?"
Untitled

Leon just told Helena he forgot to turn the lights off when they left
Untitled

"fancy meeting you here"
Untitled

"WAIT i forgot to get his number"
Untitled

Brexit turned out well
Untitled

"so you're telling me that for one simple investment i can triple my money in a month?"
Untitled

"you look amazing in red"
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Is that one of the games where it isn't a horror any more, but more of a shooter with an occasional jumpscare? Because they're the only ones I can see myself playing!

Looks good, and your puns made me chuckle (despite your use of the B word).

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger yeah it's action horror not survival horror (most of the people who hate on it can't seem to understand that) and it does have some jump scares but it's more a focus about the action than anything else

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

So, The Order:1886 had a photo mode update at some point! I had no idea.

I finished the game and moved on, but bloody hell am I tempted to get it again now I know this!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Given how short the game's run time is, it's totally worth doing a photo run, yes! Please do, and share the results with us!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Nice, I think I have a couple of lingering screen caps I shared on friendface at the time (3 of those possibly being the Sackboy toy) - but nothing particularly outstanding.

£8 for the disc in CEX!

Uncharted first!!!

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON That works out at about a quid per hour, even with Photo Mode! But it's a gorgeous game, and can be fun in short bursts, so there are worse deals out there.

You did say you'd likely get distracted! You know yourself so well.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Quite!

I'm about 30 minutes away from the end of Drake's Fortune though if I recall correctly and there's bugger all on any streaming services I'm interested in at the moment, so I'll probably start Among Thieves later.

KALofKRYPTON

To commemorate finishing off the first in my planned run of the franchise. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered
Untitled
Untitled

HallowMoonshadow

Some great screenshots the past few pages!

Got a few more pictures of Divinity Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

A bit hard to get great screenshots because of the nature and camera angle of the game... But here we go!

Untitled
"True Love's First Smooch"

Untitled
Wannabe Nathan Drake?

Untitled
... My protagonist is walking a bit of a dangerous line here!

Untitled
"So do your comments Fane!"

Untitled
"... Thanks Fane"

Untitled

A bit of a complicated shot but this was the fight I was talking about in the PS4 games you're currently playing thread... all my team are highlighted in blue (Well The Red Prince is in white) and there was 20 or so enemies to fight overall!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

KALofKRYPTON

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Nice shots!

I have similar problems trying to get good images in Inquisitor 🙄

JohnnyShoulder

@Tjuz Thank you very much! I kinda disregarded photo modes and taking them as a waste of time previously. It probably has a lot to do with that I really like the setting in Origins and that I found a way to post pics on here easily. I'm not sure if I will have the same connection with other games. You can also see photos from other players on the map and 'heart' them. The downside is sometimes you can get an influx of booby photos in certain areas. 😂 You can hide any you don't like however. There is also a trophy for taking 5 photos in 5 different regions of the game.

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Nice shots! I like the last fire one! Yeah it it looks like there is either a bit text box in the way or a gazillion numbers popping off.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger @KALofKRYPTON I didn't know The Order had a photo mode. I might try and make time to play it too. I really liked the game and think a sequel with some tweaks could be great. Photo mode didn't arrive for God of War until after I had finished it so never got round to trying that out either.

I probably won't find the time but if I do I'll post any good ones. Thanks for the info.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Love that second Uncharted shot. Would make for good cover art!

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy That fight sure does look complicated, but pretty at the same time. I'm always torn between enjoying having a bunch of cool details to look at, and visual simplicity allowing focus in gaming. Never quite sure where the balance is!

@BearsEatBeets Yeah, post-launch Photo Modes are sometimes a bit of a pain, but then I'm glad they're not there to distract me first time through, too!

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@BearsEatBeets Yeah me too with God Of War. My mate is currently playing it for the first time and has done some noice pics.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Thanks Rog!

I've done a couple in Uncharted 2 - but there's a thing that is really grinding my gears.

The (electric) character torch light is attached to the camera view and not the character model as in DF! I'm assuming that it's from the original game, but it's bloody annoying!

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Yep, that's a thing. The torch is always attached to Nate's belt in some games, and yet its light goes wherever you (i.e. the player) is looking for gameplay reasons. Screws up many a good shot!

In later games, like Uncharted 4 in particular, it works as it should.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger It feels like a well-intentioned 'quality of life' change from Drake's Fortune. Rather breaks the immersion somewhat!

I did get a couple of nice early shots with the blue resin torch though.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Oh yeah, that blue torch section is a Photo Mode goldmine!

I've got some additional Shenmue shots to share.

Untitled
"Why am I only getting this at the end of the game?!"

Untitled
These things kept me going. I got the whole set!

Untitled
Snow makes even the blockiest of graphics look pretty.

Untitled
@Gremio108 was right, Santa is real!

Untitled
"You see me going to the docks and getting a boring job?"

Untitled
Ryo's diary at its most helpful.

Untitled
"Run, you pigeons! It's Robert Frost!"

Untitled
If you're not prepared to do a job neatly, then don't do it at all.

Untitled
Ironically enough, this shop doesn't sell any tomatoes.

Untitled
"Um... Ryo? It's 1986. How do you have this?!"

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic