Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch --OT--

Posts 5,361 to 5,367 of 5,367

nessisonett

@Ralizah Baldo will forever make me think of Baldi, like that stupid Fortnite gif

Untitled

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

RogerRoger

RR529 wrote:

@RogerRoger, on that last point, don't give up hope yet.

@RR529 Awesome, thank you! Will keep playing, then!

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

WoomyNNYes

@R1spam If you complete the story in BOTW, and want more game, the DLC adds several hours more of gameplay. I loved BOTW, and can't imagine skipping the DLC. The DLC was meant to be played after you've finished the game's story, and the DLC is not going anywhere. So, you can wait until you beat the story to decide if you want buy the DLC.

nintendolife's review of Breath of the Wild DLC
https://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/switch-eshop/the_legend_...

Science liker
Extreme bicycle rider
Playing: Rocket League, other stuff

nessisonett

Beat Super Metroid for the millionth time with a rather pitiful 4:27. To be fair, that joy-con stick is horrible to play SNES games with!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Ralizah

@nessisonett Playing Super Metroid with a stick? Might as well do your next run on DK bongos, lol.

You can get a skin for your left joycon that turns the D-buttons into something resembling a D-Pad, and it's shockingly functional.

Edited on by Ralizah

ACTIVELY PLAYING
Persona 5 Royal (PS4)
Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

PSN: Ralizah

nessisonett

@Ralizah I might just grab one of those then. NES and SNES games on Switch sound great until you try playing them in bed with that stinker of a stick. Attempting to accurately shinespark or even just using screw attack felt completely wrong.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic